Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Vignettes from the Bezistan:

There is nothing I enjoy more than watching as a newly acquired slave is strung up for my inspection. I prefer that the new slave is fully clothed as I taunt him and tell him he is no longer a free man and he is now a slave. My slave.

It amuses me how all my new "recruits" protest and declare they are not slaves and that slavery no longer exists. Well, this young animal will soon learn not only does slavery exist but it is flourishing once it is taken to the Bezistan where it will begin its transformation into an obedient and submissive slave trained to serve a Master as only a slave should. 

However, before it begins the long, hot, dusty overland journey across the scorching desert to the Bezistan, this slave is to endure much pain inflicted by my beloved nephew, Kareem and his naked Nubian slave helpers. At first, the slave shows defiance and shouts abuse at me as I order it to be stripped naked. As its shirt is torn from its body, I have a glimpse of what is to come and I am pleased. Stripped to the waist; the slave shows great potential. The slave is muscular; however, during its training, body mass will be added to it and turned into solid, hard muscle.

I nod my head and a Nubian slave steps and rips the remainder of the slave's clothing from its body. The slave has no way of knowing that never again will it wear any form of covering but will, from now on, be slave naked for as long as it lives. I qualify this as the slave will wear the accoutrements of slavery; a collar around its neck as a permanent reminder of its new animal status and it will be fitted with metal rings through it snout, ears and nipples. Additionally, it will have my brand seared into its hide. 

As a Nubian slave tears away the final garments leaving the slave as naked as the day it was whelped, the slave struggles futilely in its bonds to prevent this this from happening. Its shouting and cursing reverberate around the room and it has the audacity to tell me - its Master - to "get fucked, you filthy pervert." Such a show of defiance and disrespect to my royal personage can't go unpunished. 

For the next few minutes, the slave suffers intolerable pain as Kareem uses a slave prod on its unprotected body. Kareem begins slowly and deliberately by touching first one plump nipple and allowing time for he slave to savour its torment before applying it to the other nipple. The slave screams loudly and thrashes around in its bonds before the prod is pressed into its navel. This must be a very tender spot as the slave screams even louder .The slave begs me to stop but I am not in a forgiving mood and I indicate to Kareem to continue with the slave's punishment. Then, the prod is used on the slave's balls and cock and it is reduced to weeping and sobbing. The slave speaks begging me to stop; however, its pleas are in vain. I have one further torture to inflict upon the slave for its insult to me.

I walk behind the slave and savour the broad shoulders and long back tapering down to a slim waist. The slave's arse is a thing of beauty and once trained to give pleasure, it will prove a good selling point when the slave stands on the auction-block. Reasonably, I can expect this slave to sell for somewhere in the price range of 130,000 to 150,000 euros.

I part the down covered arse-cheeks - on arrival at the Bezistan, the slave will lose this down plus all its body hair - and using my index finger, I slowly explore the slave's golden portal. It is silky smooth, moist and warm to the touch and as my finger presses  against the tightly clenched sphincter, a tremor ripples through the slave's body. Obviously, he is quite "responsive" which augers well for his training. But I haven't as yet sated my anger at the slave's insolence and taking the prod from Kareem, I press it lightly against the slave's tender arse-hole. As the slave convulses within its restraints, its screams echo around the chamber and he begs,

"Oh please stop! No more. I will do whatever you want only no more pain, please."

I am pleased with the slave's begging. It is well on the way to being "broken" and the rest is up to the slave trainer I assign this slave to once he is taken to the Bezistan.

"Do you accept that you are now a slave and that I am your Master?" I ask.

"YES! YES!  I will do anything you ask but make the pain stop, please?"

"Then, we will begin by you acknowledging you are now a slave and that you are my slave. And from now on you will address me as Master." 

"Yes Master," the slave replies, "I am a slave and I am your slave, Master!"

I am well satisfied with the slave's response. He is now ready to be transported out to he Bezistan where his training to be a slave will begin in earnest. From time to time I will check on the slave's progress. But in the meantime, I have other slaves arriving who require my attention.

Prince Rashid

Picture by the incomparable Amalaric. The text is our work.



 

2 comments:

  1. Our admirable and incomparable Chris,
    the GREATEST erotic writer in the World, WELCOME BACK !

    Today I feel extremely happy in discovering that, since a few days, you have started again to post in this Blog, with your exceptionally beautiful and admirable writings, always true masterpieces of erotic literature for delighting your fans and admirers.
    Sorry for not having noticed this earlier.
    This makes me extremely happy, and let me wish you all the best, also on behalf of many and many other friends and admirers around the world, and WELCOME YOU BACK.
    With all our admiration, love and friendship

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an outstanding pleasure, excitement and emotion to re-discover that you, dear Chris, have returned to post regularly in this Blog …… and discover this with the memory of one of the most beautiful and unforgettable past Masterpieces of the incomparable Jean-Christophe, i.e. those memorable and extraordinary “BEZISTAN CHRONICLES” and their cruel and lustful Prince Rashid.
    I find this piece of sadistic prose very stimulating and uncommonly beautiful.
    E.g. I like in particular the detailed description of the “exploration” with the prod of the slave’s muscular body in its most sensitive parts: the slave’s nipples on his pecs ….. his big low-hanging testicles …… his still untouched (but for how long still ?) arse-hole !
    Wonderful ! and I like also the young blond captive’s powerless but not yet broken defiance and unruliness …. The ideal situation for a Master that takes good time in taming and subduing a new slave !

    No doubts, in my opinion, about the background of the story that our ingenious Chris has imagined behind this outstandingly exciting narration of what Prince Rashid and his evil young nephew Kareem do for “breaking” and taming their gorgeous, sturdy young blond captive to transform him into a vile slave and beast-of burden (and to a “toy”for forced sexual enjoyment !) for future sadistic and lustful Masters.
    The gorgeous, brawny youth’s khaki trousers and the dog-tag, hanging on his muscular pecs (thank you, great Amalaric, for your graphic Art) leave no doubts: the blond “infidel dog” is a “white” soldier …… an American Marine ? a British Commando ? a Russian Paratrooper ? a French para ? etc.etc. …… captured in some “dirty war” by valiant guerrillas, somewhere in the Middle East, or in Asia or in Africa ….. perhaps in Afghanistan or in Iraq, and rightly destined to be sold as a slave in some secret Arab or African Slave Market, not only because this is the fate duly reserved to all infidel dogs fighting against the Believers …. but also because his certainly very high final knocking-down price in his auction will generously help his brave capturers in buying new weapons and in funding their glorious guerrilla-war against the filthy infidel Armies.
    What a splendid sadistic scenario to be developed in much more details in a longer story ! Thank you.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete