Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 2 August 2021


 Sailor, Beware! by Etienne

Page 9:

All good things come to an end! And yet, as is the case with Etienne's work, he is with us still. I believe his earlier works influenced so many artists and writers and continue to do so even today. Certainly, he has had a great influence on my writing. He opened my mind and imagination to so many ideas and I find myself a great admirer of the legendary Etienne.



1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    thank you very very much for having published again this true MASTERPIECE by Etienne.
    We have commented this outstanding work already in the past; but
    with such exceptional beautiful works, one is never satiated.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete