Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 23 August 2021


Otis Quagg, itinerant slave-trader visits the plantation 

The New Purchase!

Plantation owner: "He's a fine, young buck, Otis! What's his story?"

Otis Quagg: "He's new to slavery, Saggory. Aged eighteen or thereabouts and born free in the North. I'm guessin' he's the git of runaway slaves who made it to the North. But as you say, he's a prime, strapping animal. Feel the power and strength in those muscles. I reckon there's fifteen to twenty years of hard field work in this boy, Saggory!"

Plantation owner: "And his cock ain't bad either. He looks lively to me and I'm aguessin' he'd sire quite a few suckers given the chance. He looks hair-triggered and rarin' to go, don't he?"

Otis Quagg: "Well, he's yours if you agree to the price I asking for such a prime, well set-up, young buck."

Plantation owner: "Then let's shake hands on the deal and I can send him to the blacksmith for collaring and branding before I put him to work in the fields. No time to waste as there's a lot of cane to harvest. Best get him started without delay. Born free, indeed! Blacks ain't meant to be free; they're born to be slaves and this boy has a lot of catchin' up to do."

Picture found on the internet; source unknown. Text is mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment