Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 2 August 2021


Sailor, Beware! by Etienne

Page 6:

Whenever I read this story, I am reminded of another classic series from 2002 written by an anonymous writer who I believe was based in the US. The story, known as "Mandrasat" is seldom seen or referred to these days. 

It appeals to me because it mirrors so many of my erotic fantasies as it deals with white slaves and Arab Masters - an issue very close to my own yearnings. As both a slave and a masochist, I  found much in his story that aroused me - it was among the first I read - and it was one of the reasons why I tentatively started to write my own stories. In fact, one of my first efforts at writing was greatly influenced by Mandrasat and I named it "The Bezistan". However, I discontinued writing The Bezistan because I felt it was vastly inferior to Mandrasat.

Back in 2002, most probably attitudes were very different to today and  possibly the subject matter was controversial to some and as I understand it, the writer was subjected to much harassment which caused him to stop posting the story because of these threats.

Fortunately, Pete Brown undertook the task of posting the story on behalf of the writer and today, thanks to Pete, its twenty-five chapters can be found at nifty.org under Gay male/authoritarian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment