Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 14 August 2021


Introducing Sisyphus Penitentiary: 

When I was operating my blogs at bdsmlr - which sadly, I can no longer do - I came across "Sisyphus Penitentiary" by chance and it impressed me by being similar in content to my own posts - i.e. naked men working under duress and whips  - but very different in its presentation to my own works. 

I, of course, deal with masters and slaves while this blog deals with warders and convicts which reflects the owner's vivid imagination. Nevertheless, the result is the same; erotic pictures of naked slaves and convicts.

I was fortunate enough to talk to the owner of Sisyphus Penitentiary on a regular basis and found we had much in common. I eagerly looked forward to these exchanges and I was disappointed when my bdsmlr blogs ceased to function.

Recently, he commented on one of my posts here and I was pleased to hear from him and now I want to share his excellent artworks - this is his latest - with my viewers so that they too can share in my enjoyment of them.

If you aren't already familiar with Sisyphus Penitentiary, you will find it at 

sisyphuspenitentiary.bdsmlr.com

Check it out and enjoy!

BTW. That's a great arse on convict 273.

Chris

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    what an honor to be featured on your site which I followed for some time. And thank you so much for so many inspiration ideas over the years. Your amazing stories of slavery from the past till present fired up my imagination to start creating stories of my own. Thank you very much for that.
    Perhaps I will one day expound on the warden/convict concept at Sisyphus on my site, and why I chose to use those words over master/slave but in all effects its still the same - submission and servitude.

    Looking forward to your future posts.

    Hayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayden, Thank you for your kind comments and I am delighted that you made contact. I am more than happy to draw attention to your blog as it is one of the better sites and it gives me a lot of pleasure reading your posts. Obviously, we have much in common and share similar views. Naturally, I want to share them with my readers and I look forward to posting more of your works from time to time - with your permission of course
      Chris

      Delete
    2. Hi Chris,
      Thank you so much for your kind words. Indeed, we have very similar views and interests. You're more than welcomed to share my stories and images, as well as put your own spin on them if you desire.
      Hayden

      Delete
  2. My congratulations to Hayden and my thanks to Chris for introducing to me this excellent artist who was new for me.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete