Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 6 August 2021


Vignettes from the Bezistan:

I am bemused by the attitude of the white infidel. In his arrogance, he can't conceive of him ever being a slave. What he forgets is that many - possibly millions - of whites have served as slaves over the centuries. I know this to be true because over the centuries, my ancestors were responsible for enslaving countless thousands of Christians and white infidels at the Bezistan.

I believe a man's fate is pre-ordained and he is born to be either a free man or a slave.  He may be be born free and live part of his life as a free man but if Fate has decreed he be a slave then eventually, at some stage, he will be enslaved. Those born to be slaves can't escape their destiny. And I see myself as an "instrument of Fate"; whenever, I take a free man and turn him into a slave then I have helped in that process and for that reason, I see my profession, as a slaver, as a noble one.

The infidel pictured is a prime example of this. Born free, he has until now lived life as a successful free man. Until recently, he was a US Navy lieutenant whose ship was on a "goodwill" visit to the Gulf States. I won't bore you with the mundane details of how he fell into my hands; suffice to say he is now a slave - and my slave - until such time as he is suitably trained and sold at auction.

I am well pleased with him - he is a prime specimen of slave-flesh - and he will make an excellent slave once his spirit has been broken and he is trained to surrender his body to the legitimate demands of a master. However, I fear from the slave's initial angry response and intemperate language to finding himself spreadeagled within an inspection frame, stripped naked and intimately examined by me doesn't auger well for him. Inevitably, he will suffer much pain from my trainers, overseers and their Nubian slave helpers at the Bezistan. One can only hope for his sake that this new slave is a quick learner.

Prince Rashid.

The picture used for this is another of Amalaric's magnificent artworks and the text is ours.
 

1 comment:

  1. Rarely I have been delighted and excited so much like in reading this post of today, Chris.
    In fact it brings together two of the most splendid masterpieces that I know in the field of erotic Art: from one side this fabulous and every arousing “sequel” of the Bezistan Chronicles and of the “adventures” of the evil Prince Rashid (one of your best works, Chris, even among so many exceptional masterpieces you wrote) …… and from the other side, this fantastically beautiful Artwork by the incomparable Amalaric, belonging to a series of Artworks that he did by using, as a model, the fabulous body and face of the American hunk and actor Kellan Lutz (indeed, in my opinion, one of the most stunningly handsome and sexy men that I know !).

    After having read with the greatest pleasure and excitement this superlative excerpt of Prince Rashid and of his new fabulous white infidel slave ….. the herculean (a well used adjective, especially for Kellan !) blond and blue-eyed, stunningly handsome US Navy lieutenant, so defiant and virile ……. I have to confess, Chris, that I have only one BIG regret: i.e. that this is not a part, just the “starting hint” for a MUCH longer and much more detailed story.
    If, in the near future you will ever decide to continue and expand your “chef d'oeuvre” of Prince Rashid’s adventures in Bezistan, the detailed narration of the enslavement, of the sale by auction and of the following “atrocious” servitude in Arabia of the hunky US Navy lieutenant Kellan, might be a masterpiece of erotic BDSM Art.
    Thank you, Chris, for the outstanding delight and excitement that your Art donates to all your adnmirers.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete