Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 23 February 2020

True beasts-of-burden


Responding to my recent post "A true beast-of-burden", two viewers, slave enak and currioussubject both expressed a wish to be pony-slaves or beasts-of-burden. This isn't unusual - I share that dream also - and I know from the many messages I have received over the years this is a fantasy of so many slaves.

I recalled I had this picture - one of GaryRo's works - in my files and I am dedicating it to slave enak and currioussubject. I hope it fulfils a fantasy for both of them where they are naked and yoked side by side and made to haul impossibly heavy loads over long distances.

As they sweat and strain under their impossibly heavy wooden yokes, I hope the pain of the whip on their striped backs and flexing asses gives them added strength and encouragement to be the very best beasts-of-burden.

Labour well, slaves and labour long! For this is your future as dumb work-beasts.

The artwork is by GaryRo of the now discontinued "Chained Muscle" site whilst the text is mine.

7 comments:

  1. As a former member and contributor of the Chained Muscle Site I well remember the many Artworks by GaryRo that depicted gorgeous muscular slaves immobilized under huge and ponderous ox-type yokes ! ……. both while exploiting their muscular strength as beasts-of-burden and as pony-slaves, by forcing them to pull chariots or carts or wagons ……. or ploughs ……. or heavy loads on a sledge (like in this artwork) ……. but also for securely immobilizing the strongest and most rebellious / untamed male slaves both in the caravans that were dragging them towards the Slave Markets and even during their own sale by auction, to avoid that they could try to revolt against the auctioneer and against the buyers who were inspecting their nude bodies.
    However Chris, I can’t agree (sorry) with the fact that you have thought that these artworks and fantasies may be liked only by “slaves” like Slave Enak, Currioussubject and yourself !
    These images and these fantasies are VERY LIKED also by Masters, like myself ! ….. and I’m sure many other Masters in this blog.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master, i agree with you. A Master would like these images too. However, i am a slave and i speak from that perspective. As a slave, i would never dare to speak on behalf of a Master.

      Delete
    2. Even if all you slaves, are just vile beasts of burden, useful only for their muscular strength and ability to labour, I have to recognize that you show to be a wise and disciplined slave, that knows his place.

      Master Karelius

      Delete
    3. Master, i am a slave and i never forget my place. i try to be the best slave i can and to serve my Masters as they should be served.

      Delete
    4. Hi Karel, I remember you from the Chained Muscle group and your most interesting commentaries on the many stories and artwork which sadly are now mostly "lost". Although, some of CM former members - including Amalaric - are now associated with another pay-to-view group so something of CM lives on.

      For me, one of the highlights of CM was the magnificent artwork of the very talented GaryRo who, as you say, erotically depicted his slaves working under great duress. I always looked for his art and stories and of course, your interesting commentaries on them.

      Sadly, I have too few of Gary's works in my collection. However, I do have some which I intend to share with the group. I look forward to your comments.

      Regards,
      Chris


      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Chris for this dedication. I didn't know that Chained Muscle Site but this slave can understand that any Master would relish to use and abuse our slave bodies this way...
    slave énak (enak@gmx.fr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slave enak. A slave's body is the property of his Master and is used at the Master's discretion and in his interests.

      Delete