Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 2 February 2020



A true beast-of-burden

I have always been fascinated by the idea of slaves being used as beasts-of-burden in place of horses or ponies and it is a theme I have used in some of my stories.

My interest was awakened back in my teen-aged years when I attended an amateur art show in my hometown. Mostly, I found the works uninspiring until I came upon one that caught my eye. It was unexpected and although it was amateurish, it stirred my loins and I enjoyed a most pleasant if somewhat unfulfilled erection.

What was it about this oil-painting that aroused me? Quite simply, everything! It fed all my erotic fantasies and as a slave I immediately identified with it. It was a scene from the old West with a stagecoach standing stationary in a dusty street as passengers climbed aboard. However, instead of a team of horses, it was drawn by a team of near naked slaves in harness with whip-scarred backs.

I can't recall the artist's name but I do remember he didn't win a prize. In later years, I was reminded of this scene from the remake of 'Planet of the Apes' where human males are used to pull heavy wagons.

I'm not sure if it is practical for humans to serve in this manner but I do know, from the many messages I have received over the years that it is a widely held fantasy for many of us to aspire to be slaves.

When writing about slaves being used as carriage ponies or as heavy duty draft-animals, I derive a lot of erotic pleasure describing their naked bodies straining into their harness or of their shoulders weighed down by heavy, wooden yokes. I love describing their sweating, stressed bodies, of overworked muscles,stretched sinews, their laboured breathing and their grunts of pain as a whip is laid across a bare back, shoulders or a naked ass.

Many, many times I have aspired to be used in this manner. Sadly, Ihave never experienced it for myself.

Source of artwork unknown; the text is mine. 

5 comments:

  1. Very exciting artwork; and thanks for sharing with us those very arousing memories of yours, Chris.
    It’s a pity that that painting tow which you refer and its author cannot be identified.
    About the use of strong male slaves as “transport animals” in the place of horses or other beasts used for normally pulling carts, wagons etc, like mules, donkeys or oxen …… let me add the following.
    Your “fantasy” that you so excitingly illustrate above, is certainly (as you say) the fantasy of many other gay men with S&M inclinations. However let me say that it not only just a “fantasy” !
    If we refer for example to ancient Rome (but the same could be applied to most Countries and civilizations that exploited slavery) we could e.g. state what follows.
    I do not know, and I haven’t certain “historical testimonies” about this, whether ancient Roman really sometimes “harnessed” a group of muscular slaves to their carts and wagons in the place of horse or oxen.
    However for sure we know e.g. that in Roman farms, at least on short distances, teams of robust slaves were used for pulling and moving even heavy wagons with the crops, which use of a team of slaves was much quicker that harnessing a couple of horses or an ox to the cart or wagon.
    Moreover (as recalled in another comment) in Roman farms slaves were not rarely really yoked and harnessed to ploughs for pulling them in the fields.
    Equally in Roman mines, it was common that the heavy wagons, filled with the mineral were moved by a team of slaves, who were in part pulling by ropes the wagon, in part pushing it from behind (a labour this latest one, that a horse or a mule could never do !) .
    Last but not least, allow me to observe than even the extremely common use of teams of LITTER-BEARERS for travelling, were, in a certain sense, the substitution of “transport beasts” like a couple of horses harnessed to a cart or of a couple of oxen yoked to a wagon, with “human-like transport animals” in the form of a team of eight or twelve muscular litter-bearer-slaves.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish to be trained and used as a ponyboy. Spending the whole day harnessed to serve my Master and finaly collapse in the slavepen at the end of the day, lying along my naked fellow slaves...
    Slave enak (enak@gmx.fr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wish to be added to a MASTER'S stable. My 6 ft 4 frame conditioned to be a strong pony slave including as part of a team of drudges..All branded, collared and cuffed, our minds clouded by training and chemistry till we were the perfect beasts of burde . Currioussubject@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A noble ambition for a slave, currioussubject.

      Delete
    2. Hi, we may be used alongside under the whip of our overseer...
      enak@gmx.fr

      Delete