Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 1 February 2020


The Honey Pot

Time: Now, somewhere in the Middle-East

Slave-dealer: "Young Ali, you have brought me a fine infidel. He'll make a good slave and sell well. How did you come by him?"

Ali: "I used my usual method of recruiting. The young infidel is travelling alone and I spotted him in the bar of the hotel where he was staying. I made myself conspicuous and attracted his attention."

Slave-dealer: "How did you attract his attention, Ali?"

Ali: "By wriggling my arse as I walked past him, self-groping my crotch, pouting and provocatively licking my lips. Like a greedy fish, he took the bait and was hooked. I invited him back to my place, offered him a drugged coffee and when he passed out, I stripped him naked, shackled him and brought him to you. The stupid infidel thought I was an easy target. No way was he going to fuck me."

Slave-dealer: "You chose well, Ali! Instead, he will be the one who gets fucked and looking at that slave arse it will be well used."

Ali: "As it deserves to be! What price do you offer for such a fine slave?"

Slave-dealer: "Ali, as you know, I buy my slave-meat by live-weight. Depending on the quality of the animal, I negotiate a price per kilogram of a slave's body weight. Let's get him to his feet so I can inspect him before I put him on the scales and then we can haggle over a price for him." 

Ali: Then, let's do it! I am anxious to scout for more 'talent' if you are interested?"

Slave-dealer: "Ali, I will be interested in all the infidel slaves you can bring to me. I have a slave auction scheduled very shortly. The more infidels I have on offer the better."


Art by Bazz, another of my favourite artists. The text is mine.







2 comments:

  1. I like this “ironical” short scene …… that actually could become a scene in one of your future story.
    The bizarre idea of pricing a slave based on his weight has of course its pro’s and con’s; aspects that –as a prospective buyer in such slave auctions- I might dislike or, on the contrary, strongly like.

    For example, I do not like too fat males; therefore a high price for an overweight young man would find me completely indifferent and disinterested.

    On the contrary if we talk of a high price for e.g. a gigantic male athlete, for example a herculean and monumental champion of Bodybuilding with a colossal physique and huge muscles ……. well, it’s a totally different story ! LOL!

    Karel

    ReplyDelete