Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Thursday 6 February 2020




An imagined scene from Nova Baiae, Chapter 12

Soterus, the innkeeper takes possession of his new slave, Telemachus.

This beautiful work of art is
by Theo Blaze but the story is my work.

4 comments:

  1. Allow me to repeat the previous simple comment:
    SPLENDID and WONDERFUL !

    This is the adolescent slave Telemachus !

    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, K! When I saw this picture, I knew immediately that it was the young slave, Telemachus or, at least, how I pictured him.

      Currently, Telemachus is the "hero" of Nova Baiae and he is central to the next few chapters I am currently working on.

      I do tend to "populate" my stories with lots of characters and subplots rather than stick to one or two characters. For me, this adds more interest to the story and I hope it does for my readers also.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely agree

      Karel

      Delete
  2. I too agree. These secondary characters are giving all the thrill and substance to Chris novels. I think it helps the reader to identify himself better. Besides it gives a better description of a Masters and slaves sociaty witch is what i like most in Chris novels.
    enak@gmx.fr

    ReplyDelete