Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 28 February 2020




The Art of Etienne

There would be very few of us who aren't aware of the art of the late Etienne.

Certainly, his works had an affect on me and I well remember these three drawings from his "Sailor Beware" series.

The premise of that story concerned two American sailors, Jake and Cal, whose ship was on a visit to Oman. Drinking in a bar, they were drugged by an Arab, Ahmad who then spirited them away into slavery. He sold them at auction and they were bought by a sultan who used them as his pleasure slaves and put them to work as beasts-of-burden on his estate.

How that resonated with me as my own slavery was emerging and I erotically identified with them.

The three drawings I have chosen from the series show them being auctioned, hauled off into slavery and being used as plough oxen.

I post them here because I know there are those among the blog's followers who would readily trade places with Jake and Cal.

2 comments:

  1. In general terms, you are again fully right, Chris ……. but once again you seem to talk just from the perspective of “slaves” and forget the even more ardent and rightful desires and point of view of MASTERS !!!!!

    I myself would dream of being that haughty and vicious Omani Lord who has the pleasure and fortune of buying these two fabulous herculean young “infidel” sailors / marines ! …… I would dream of being “in the shoes” of this lucky Arab seigneur who is hauling home these two gorgeous young white soldiers, stark naked and securely tied behind the saddle of his superb Arab steed …… or who has the enrapturing pleasure to yoke these two herculean white “bulls” as a couple of “plough-oxen” to a plough in his farm, “caressing” their gigantic sturdy nude bodies and huge muscles with the burning “kiss & caress” of his long and threateningly thick camel-whip ! etc.etc.

    By the way, I have in mind a certain slave ……. very handsome , herculean and blond like the fabulous young blond sailor / marine in the left side of these three drawings …… who certainly would dream of being tied behind my saddle or yoked to a plough, under my whip !

    Karel

    P.S. Thanks for having posted these three beautiful drawings by the great Etienne.
    I do believe that most members here would be enraptured by reading, in more details the “story” of the capture, auction into slavery and life as slaves of the two gorgeous white sailors / marines Jak and Cal in Oman !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karel,

    As a slave it is difficult for me to talk from a master's viewpoint. However, i agree that masters would be as aroused by the sight of a beautiful male body as i or any other slave would be. It's just a matter me speaking as a slave and not presuming to know what the master is thinking.

    ReplyDelete