Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 16 February 2020


The Art of Amalaric

As I have stated before, I am an enthusiastic admirer of Amalaric and his superb artwork. One thing I haven't mentioned is that he is also a very talented writer of numerous slave stories which I have very recently reread. I never tire of looking at his beautiful artwork or reading his stories which range from vignettes describing his pictures to longer stories of several chapters. For all those with an interest in slavery, these are worth seeking out if you aren't already familiar with them.

I first came across Amalaric's art at "Chained Muscle" - sadly, this excellent group is no longer in existence - and I wrote telling him of my admiration for his art. Very graciously, he answered by message and consequently, he sent me copies of all his works up to that time; some of which I use in this blog.

Among my collection of Amalaric's art this one remains among my favourites. To my mind it is visually stunning and doesn't need my words to describe it. The picture "speaks" for itself. In it, we see what is obviously a newly enslaved captive strung up ready for inspection by a prospective Roman buyer. The slave shows the grime of the slave-pens and the whip marks of the discipline he has been subjected to. His head is bowed whether it is from shame or as a sign that his will has finally been broken is open to conjecture.

He wears a filthy cloth around his loins which does nothing to hide his obviously prodigious cock and balls. I doubt this loincloth was allowed him out of consideration for his modesty; rather I think it is there to be crudely torn away by a leering buyer thus exposing the slave's total nakedness to all and sundry. And of course, being restrained as he is, the slave is powerless to prevent all the indignities that will follow.

I am always aroused by this picture and possibly I share the fantasy of being in the slave's place with many of you.

Amalaric's art always has the capacity to "arouse" me with its eroticism.

Earlier, I mentioned the "Chained Muscle" group owned by another great artist, GaryRo, who, I have been told passed away some time back. GaryRo's artwork was always a feature of the group along with the contributions of so many talented artists and writers. I will from time to time, feature Gary's art in the blog. Sadly with the disappearance of "Chained Muscle", so much of his art seems to be unavailable.

One story at "Chained  Muscle" in particular stood out for me. It was called "Antebellum" and deals with black slavery. It was written by a black writer named Drum and his story was beautifully illustrated by Amalaric.

The subject of black slavery isn't something I have touched on in my blog and yet I feel it is relevant to the theme of "Slaves through the Ages". I sincerely believe the whole story of the evils and inhumanity of chattel slavery is incomplete without it being mentioned. However, I am aware that this is a painful subject for so many - perhaps, even some of my readers - and out of consideration for their feelings, I haven't mentioned it. However, I would be interested in any comments you, as readers, would like to make on this subject.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Chris for quoting that novel from Amalaric. I have red some of his and enjoyed. I recon there is a parallelism in your works. I particularly think of Master of River Bend. To me it seems that the reversing of role where whites are the slaves and black are the Masters is very interesting as a way of compensation and avoiding the non politicaly correct. To me, consensual slavery is a power exchange game and there is no question of "race" thus i see more slavery as a way the roman saw it : once defeated or captured anyone could become a slave. Yet the universe you created at River Bend is thrilling and i hope you will continue at some time. For now i can just imagine Ramses in its new role as a pony slave...
    enak@gmx.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi slave enak! Thank you for your comments and you are correct. Consensual slavery is very different to chattel slavery. Chattel slaves were/are the unwilling victims of the system whereas consensual slaves are fulfilling a fantasy.

      Re "Master of River's Bend". This story is quite a departure from my usual themes. How it came about is interesting nevertheless. For about the past ten years i have been friends with a white slave in NYC who serves a Black Master and lives under strict Black Rule.

      He first made contact with me to comment on one of my first stories and we became friends and over the years, i have been privileged to share some aspects of his life as a slave. So much so that i wrote a series called "Phillip's Story" about him and his life as a white slave serving in a Black Supremacy community. The events in the series are factual but i took writer's licence to make them more readable.

      i am told - but i have no proof - that the Black Masters in the community that "phillip" belongs to require all their slaves to read "Phillip's Story" as a guide to how they are to live their lives as slaves. Because i write, phillip's master allows him to stay in touch with me and he communicates with me through phillip. i have never had any direct, personal contact with the master other than through phillip because i am white who is slave-oriented. Nevertheless, my works are read by the master and other blacks and i have been told they enjoy my stories.

      Some time ago, through slave phillip, i received a request from these black masters to write a story that reverses historical slavery and have blacks as the masters and whites as their slaves. That is how "Master of River's Bend" came to be written. i have also experimented with other stories with similar themes but time doesn't allow me to continue with them and they are half completed on my computer.

      Delete