Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 15 February 2020


Frognerparken, Oslo

Karel, further to my reply to your comments on my post, "Obsolete and Discarded" about your very obvious liking for Nordic slaves.

This is a view of Frognerparken in Oslo and it was in just such a spot that I first met Nils (not his real name), my Norwegian "god".

Nils has been the inspiration for much of my work  and the role model for some of my Norwegian slave characters.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, thanks for sharing with all of us this important memory in your life.
    Yes, indeed I have always been strongly attracted by “Nordic type” young men, tall, athletic and of course blond and blue or green eyed.
    What you say here about your “Norwegian god” Nils, shows once again that often “coincidences exist”.
    An amazingly similar episode happened also in my life.
    It happened in the Faelledparken, one of the most beautiful parks in Copenhagen.
    My Danish “Nordic god” was named Sven (real name) and I met him while he was jogging in the park, shirtless and just wearing on his tall and muscular physique a pair of scanty and tight blue-jeans cutoffs ……. a vision that was one of the most arousing sights I ever had in my life !

    I suppose that your Nils was most likely quite similar as look and sex-appeal to my Sven !

    Karel

    ReplyDelete