Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 16 February 2020

From field to stable

Time: the present. Place: The royal demesne of Prince Anwar al-Khaldun somewhere in the Middle East.

Faris, the stablemaster: "Your highness, I have chosen to show you this slave as the one best suited to your needs."

Prince Anwar: "Indeed, Faris, the animal is a strong looking brute. As you know, as a result of my recent leg injury, I am unable to ride my stallion for the foreseeable future and I must look at alternative ways of inspecting the demesne. To that end, I have had a lightweight carriage made for me to drive and I need a robust slave to haul it."

Faris: "Your highness, should you choose this miserable slave, you do him great honour in allowing him to serve you as your cart-pony."

Prince Anwar: "As you know, I am philosophically opposed to using a horse for such a task. My horses are noble creatures whereas my slaves are just wretched animals more suited to such menial work. But tell me more about the slave. He looks strong but does he have the stamina and endurance I would demand of him?"

Faris: "Your highness, the slave is a long-time member of a team of heavy duty draft-slaves and is capable of working in harness for long hours. Your highness, note the slave's powerful physique; the broad shoulders and powerful arms, the deep chest and flat belly. And look at the thickness of his thighs, the length of his legs and the strong, muscular arse. The animal is capable of any demands you make of him."

Prince Anwar: "As you so rightly note, Farris, the slave does have an arse that will tempt my whip as I spur him to greater effort. I will enjoy adding stripes to it. Also, the slave is well endowed and has a proud erection that shows well. I like that. He is somewhat hairy, however."

Faris: "Your highness, I can have the slave stripped of his pelt if you so desire."

Prince Anwar: "No, I think not, Faris. For now let the slave keep his body hair. It suggests great strength and stamina and I tend to like it. It is so different to the smooth, hairless bodies of my palace slaves." 

Faris: "So be it, your highness. Do you require any body modifications done to the slave, your highness?"

Prince Anwar: "Just a neck collar and a matching cock-ring to better display his balls and to give his cock prominence and thrust, I think."

Faris: "It shall be done, your highness. And I have a new set of harness which will highlight the slave's musculature most handsomely." 

Prince Anwar: "Excellent Faris! I have just one last question, What breed is the slave and does he have a name."

Faris: "Your highness, the slave is of the French breed and yes, he does have a name. He is called Enak."

Picture found on the internet; source unknown. The text is mine.



3 comments:

  1. Very honored, if i may say, to be included in your universe Chris ! I can picture myself adorned as my Master just ordered now and toilling in the open to pull his cart, hoping to rest at the end of the day with my fellow pony in the stable and engaging in sex frolicking, our only pleasure unless Master choose to breed me after a period of chastity...
    slave énak (enak@gmx.fr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slave enak, You're most welcome! From your comments, i recognise a kindred spirit and therefore it is my pleasure to acknowledge you as a brother slave. Serve well, slave!

      Delete
  2. What a marvelous and exciting short story !
    I would dream of seeing it developed and expanded in a much longer story.
    I fully agree with the noble-minded Arab Prince Anwar: horses are too noble animals to be degraded in such menial and cruelly exhausting toils like pulling the carriage of their Master.
    Much better and much more also “philosophically ” right, to exploit a loathsome and vile animal like an infidel slave for such a humiliating and outwearing labour !

    Slave Enak, both the most honorable Arab Prince Anwar as well as myself, have ready for you a ruthless whip !

    Karel

    ReplyDelete