Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 11 November 2019





The end of the journey into slavery

With their chieftain languishing in the infamous Tullianum prison in Rome, some of his former tribesmen find themselves in a slave-market in Sicilia.

Here, we see the barbarians stripped naked and being offered for sale. On the left is a newly purchased slave being led away by his new owner's overseers to begin a life of unremitting hard work in his master's vineyards and olive groves.

On the right, we see three slaves being made to lift weights and heavy rocks as a demonstration of their strength and potential for back-breaking, hard labour.

And in the background, a naked, young slave is forced to provocatively pose his body and display his muscularity to a group of appreciative buyers looking for a sex slave. The slave has the added attraction of being a blond who will appeal to the buyers who are always seeking an exotic slave to grace their bed-chambers. No doubt, he'll sell well!

Artwork by Baron; text is mine.

Footnote:
Baron is my favourite artist and I have been a long-time fan of his works which, I believe, set the standard for "slave art". His knowledge of slavery fires my erotic fantasies and his works have inspired my story telling. 

My own knowledge of slavery has been enriched by two men who both live in Europe. One is Baron; the other is named Karel whose knowledge of slavery - particularly ancient slavery -  is prodigious and he has graciously shared this with me thus adding depth and detail to my own writing.

Baron, who is a professional artist - his works are eagerly sought after - posted this scene of a slave-market some years back and he kindly sent me a copy which I value highly.

Recently, a sharp-eyed reader drew my attention to an indiscernible inscription high up on the wall above the window which he told me mentions the name of Jean-Christophe, the name by which I wrote my slave stories. Personally, I haven't been able to recognise it but, if true, then I am greatly honoured by Baron.






1 comment:

  1. The VERY TOP of artistic delight and excellence is reached when two exceptional Artists like Jean-Christophe, for writing, and Baron, for graphics, are reunited, like in this post.
    What can their admirers do, if not just praise their outstanding Art and thank them for the unbelievable joy and delight that they donate to us with their masterpieces ? Thanks.
    K.

    ReplyDelete