Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 5 November 2019


Choose wisely.

Whenever I inspect a slave with a view to buying him, I always concentrate my attention on those parts of his body that interest me the most.

In this case, it is the slave's arse as I am in the market for a new pleasure slave.

And this slave doesn't disappoint. His beautiful arse is like a sun-ripened, luscious peach - even down to the delightful "peach fuzz" that covers it. As I run my eager hands over those shapely buttocks, I appreciate the silky feel of the soft down covering them and I am eager to part those pert arse-cheeks to see what is hidden in between.

I have already decided to buy him and I know I won't be disappointed. And rest assured; I will make sure that I enjoy its promise of giving pleasure. 


Picture sourced from the internet and origin unknown. The words are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment