Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Thursday 14 November 2019



Out of the drain and ready for inspection



An Object of Desire 
Part 2:

Written by Jean-Christophe May 2009



Chapter 2: In the Fields.

On Andy’s approach, the overseer in charge of the three slaves increases the tempo of their labours by shouting and cracking his whip over their heads. Aware of their master’s presence the slaves respond by shovelling harder. Their legs are covered in stinking mud and their upper bodies shine with sheens of perspiration. They are plagued with biting, stinging insects attracted by both the smell of the mud and their sweat; their discomfort is evident.

“Are these the three slaves in question?” Andy asks as he watches the three slaves toiling in the ditch. “If so, then fetch them to me?”

Toby orders the three slaves out of the ditch and fearfully, they hasten to prostrate themselves at their master’s feet. Andy gazes down on their naked, trembling bodies before acknowledging their obeisance by placing his right foot, in turn, on the napes of their necks. Then he raps out the order to “STAND AND DISPLAY!”

The slaves scramble to their feet and display their bodies for their master’s inspection. Andy looks intently at the three, young slaves before running his hands over their fronts and backs. Each is a perfect specimen, standing at about 1.9 metres in height and weighing between 78 to 80 kilograms; all three have strong, muscular bodies developed by years of hard toil. Two are blonds and the third has black curly hair. All three have a light dusting of matching hair on their chests and with delightful treasure trails leading down over their ribbed bellies to their pubic regions. Their more than adequate cocks and balls nestle in a bush of thick hair that matches their general colouring. Satisfied, he addresses Toby.

“You are right. These are among my better slaves. They’re prime stock. What age are they?”

“Master, it is hard to say, for certain, how old they are. As you know slaves don’t have the date of their births recorded; only the month and year, if at all. Usually a slave’s age is determined by the condition of his body, therefore I can only give you an approximate guide to their ages. My guess is that they are somewhere between eighteen and twenty years. I base this on the fact that they were among the last batch of young slaves purchased by your father shortly before he died. As you know the old Master preferred to buy slaves in their early teenage years so that he could work and train them in his ways. As that was six years ago; these slaves would now be within the age range I just mentioned.”

“Then they are the correct age for my requirements and they are in prime condition. But tell me, are they sexually active?”

“Master, like all your slaves, these three are like rabbits;” Toby laughs “in that they spend all their free time in fucking one another. Although the black-haired slave at the end is more of a ‘giver’ than a ‘receiver’. I understand from the overseers that he hates to have a cock thrust up him but is eager to put his own into the nearest available hole. Because of this reluctance, the overseers delight in fucking him. They enjoy his sense of outrage at being used and of his inability to prevent it happening to him.”

“Well I’m satisfied they meet my current requirements Toby and they are an important part of the matter I want to discuss with you. Yesterday, while in the city, I visited the workshops of the sculptor, Antonio Varo. One of his recent works, a  statue of two, naked wrestlers caught my eye and I decided it was just what I need for inclusion in my remodelled courtyard garden. As you would expect of Varo, his works are quite expensive; 17,000 drachmae in fact, and at the moment, I have insufficient cash reserves to meet his price. However, I’m determined to have it, no matter what the cost and so it has become necessary for me to raise the extra money by selling one or two slaves at the next auction. I look to these three to provide me with the money I need. What do you think?”
“Master, I’m sure any one of these slaves would fetch a good price at auction. Whether or not you’ll need to sell all three to raise the amount of money you need, I can’t say.  It is some time since I last accompanied you to a slave sale, and so, I’m not up with the current price of slaves. Hopefully, it won’t be necessary to part with all three, as with the promise of a good harvest, we will need every available slave to work in the fields.”

“I appreciate your views, Toby. However, I’m determined to have my new statue and if I have to sell all three slaves to achieve this, then so be it. With regard to the harvest, the other slaves will need to work that much harder and longer to make up for the absence of these three. I’m sure it isn’t beyond the capabilities of my overseers’ whips to coax this extra effort out of my slaves.”

“Very well, Master.” Toby answers. He knows that there isn’t any point in continuing the discussion now that his master has made his decision. There remain only the logistics of delivering the slaves to the auction yard.

“Toby, tomorrow I will need you to help me take these three to the slave-dealer’s yard for their valuations. Please ensure that they are made presentable; their hair is to be cropped, their faces clean-shaven and their bodies washed, buffed and oiled. Before we leave make sure they piss and shit; I don’t want to be publicly embarrassed by any unforeseen ‘accidents’ either on the way to the dealers or whilst they are being appraised. They are to be secured so that there isn’t any chance of them ‘breaking free’ and it goes without saying they are to be naked. You, however, have my permission to wear a loincloth to and from the sale-yards. I rely on you to have the slaves looking their best for their appraisals.”

“Thank you, Master. I’ll see that all your requirements are met. Thank you also for allowing me to wear a loincloth.”



To be continued …..

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete