Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 15 November 2019

Senator Karelius "audits" one of his quarries

As a senator of Rome and a descendent of one of Roman founding families, I take my duties of "noblesse oblige" very seriously. Consequently, most of my time is taken up with my civic duties which leaves me with little time to manage my affairs, my latifundia, quarries, mines and fleet of trading galleys. 

As a result, I have found it necessary to appoint trusted and experienced slaves as my stewards in my place. Greek slaves are ideally suited to this task and so, for the most part, I leave the day to day running of my business affairs to them. 

Periodically, I meet with these stewards and they are called to give a full account of their stewardship and to answer my questions. recently, I conducting such an audit and I was pleased with the results except for one of my stone quarries where the production appears to have fallen and thus my profits. I questioned the steward in charge of this quarry and his hesitant answers raised doubt as to his abilities. 

However, I decide not to make an issue of it - well not just yet, anyway. Instead, I will visit the quarry personally and see what is happening. 

Today is the day I visit the quarry. 

The quarry in question is some distance out of town making it a long, tedious journey. For my comfort, I once again use my largest litter which requires sixteen of my brawniest slaves to carry it. Even then, the slaves struggle in the scorching heat and beg for water to ease their parched throats. I don't allow my litter-bearers to drink water when on duty as I find water sloshing around in their bellies makes them sluggish. 

Whenever, the slaves' pace slows, I order my accompanying overseers  to apply their whips to the backs and asses of these lazy brutes to maintain a decent walking pace. I never cease to be amazed at a slave's underestimation of its own capacity for physical labour and that it becomes necessary to use the whip to spur him on.

Meanwhile, I recline back among my silken cushions partaking of cool, honeyed wine and enjoying watching the muscle-stressed, sweat-sodden bodies of my naked litter-bearers. Altogether, they present a most erotic sight and one which appeals to the sadist in me.

Eventually, we reach the quarry and I take a few minutes to peruse the slaves toiling deep down in the furnace-like heat of the  quarry. There isn't any welcoming shade nor a cooling breeze to comfort the slaves. Consequently, their strong, muscular bodies gleam with a sheen of their labour induced sweating.

Unashamedly, I am a connoisseur of naked, male, slave-flesh - I could be regarded as a avid collector of slaves and I take great pride in my ownership of my slaves. As I look over my slaves, I recognize that they come from all corners of the Empire. There are slaves from dank, rainy Britannia and Saxons from the mist-shrouded forests north of the Danube. Others come from the dusty plains of Hispania and there Jews from the troublesome province of Palestine. Perhaps, most exotic of all are the black slaves who come from a mysterious land to the south of Egypt where the river Nile has its source.

Sometimes, I am asked how many slaves I own. Truthfully, i don't know the exact numbers except that my slave-herd is extensive. I don't know the number of sheep or cattle own; why then is it any different with my slaves.

I lay back in my litter and as I enjoy a snack of honeyed figs, grapes and melons washed down by a thirst-quenching wine from my vines, I watch the labouring, sweating slaves toiling under lash. Such scenes always excite me and for that reason I am accompanied by a young fuck-slave who now provides me with the necessary relief my cock craved. How satisfying it iss to fuck a slave's pert ass to the accompanying sounds of cracking whips and the cries of pain from my slaves.

As a result of my visit to the quarry, I decide it is being run inefficiently by the steward I had placed in charge. I take immediate steps to rectify this and order that the steward be stripped naked, placed in chains and set to working hewing rock from the quarry face. I couldn't help but smile as the wretched creature was stripped of his clothing and had chains fitted to him.

Of course, I ignored his pleas for mercy; once I have made a decision as to a slave's fate, I NEVER reverse that decision. I watched as he was dragged to the quarry face and given a heavy sledge hammer and set to work. I heard him scream, as  for the first time, an overseer's whip snaked out and coiled itself around his naked torso - the first of many, many more over the coming days as he is trained to work hard.

The new slave is out of condition with soft muscles, a flabby belly and sagging ass-cheeks. But that will soon rectify itself as the hard labour tightens his body and adds bulk to his muscles. Soon, he will have the perfect physique of all my other slaves toiling in the quarry.

I now needed to find a replacement for my former steward and i will ask Volpiscus, the slave-dealer to find me an educated, Greek slave with the necessary skills. In the interim, I appointed the head overseer of the quarry slaves to act as my temporary steward with the dire warning that he lift production quite dramatically and immediately or he will share the fate of the discredited steward.

I advised him to drive the slaves harder; to flay their backs and to apply the whips more often to obtain the maximum effort from them. He assured me he will. We shall see if he delivers on his assurance!

Finally,I have the head overseer - now my interim steward -  point out the five least productive slaves and I have them crucified on the spot. I order that their carcases are to remain on their crosses until they rot to serve as a grim warning to my other slaves to work harder - much harder -  in my interests.

Having taken care of my own affairs, I am free to return to the city and resume my civic duties to Rome and her people.

Artwork by Wrock; the text is mine.                                                    

4 comments:

  1. WHAT A FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL AND INCREDIBLY EXCITING PIECE OF EROTIC BDSM LITERATURE, WORTHY OF THE OUTSTANDING ART OF OUR GREAT CHRIS !!!
    I WAS EXCEPTIONALLY DELIGHTED AND EXCITED IN READING IT. ……. AND WITH MUCH, MUCH LESS ARTISTIC MASTERY, LET ME TRY TO COMMENT:

    Yes, I’m a lucky man ! like Chris, I also have the honour and pleasure of being a close friend of the very noble and illustrious Senator Karelius, one of the greatest men and Lords that make Rome greater and greater and that honour the Senate with their august presence.
    So when my friend Chris showed me this letter that the Senator wrote to him narrating so well his audit on one of his many quarries, we were both very excited and I added a few further comments and pieces of information about our common friend.
    First, let me say that I admire Senator Karelius also for being able to perfectly cultivate his civic and political duties, as a Senator, as a very Noble Citizen and as an ex Consul and General ……. while being able at the same time to supervise and manage at the best his countless businesses inside and outside the borders of the Roman Empire, his innumerous latifundia, quarries, mines and fleets of trading galleys.
    As he says in this letter, he is helped by a countless number of steward-slaves …… most of them Greeks, as he says ……. but however it is unbelievable how Senator Karelius is able, with indefatigable work, day and night, to control and manage all these numberless activities and properties.
    Rightly he writes that he does not know how many slaves he owns, exploited in countless activities. …….. one day I and Chris playfully tried to number them, but when we arrived to 110,000, we better decided to stop !
    The Senator is really admirable and I think that a normal man should have a day made of 48 hours for doing all the activities that Senator Karelius is able to do. Admirable man, who, in spite of his untiring work, is able to enjoy life, in all its pleasures, e.g. in the magnificent parties, banquets and feasts that he so frequently and generously offers to his lucky friends, and to which both Chris and I are always kindly invited.
    (CONTINUES BELOW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few other comments about some aspects of Senator Karelius’ life and personality, as it comes out from this letter.
    A thing that has always captured my strongest admiration for Karelius …….. also because very often he generously allowed me to enjoy some of his litters ……. is the ardent enthusiasm and passion that Senator Karelius has for unusually huge, luxurious and massive litters, and for travelling inside those litters both on short and even on very long travels.
    Obviously ……. useless to say ……… his outstanding wealth allows him to gloriously display multiple teams of the most exceptionally handsome and gigantic litter-bearer-slaves that were ever seen in Rome. He prefers to use litters with as many as 16 or 20 litter-bearers, because he thinks that smaller litters are dishonourable for a Roman Senator. He uses the more usual and smaller litters, with just 12 herculean young slaves bound to the poles, only for passing in the narrow streets of central Rome when e.g. he visits the Slave Markets of the City.
    His litter-bearers are the most outstanding young, cute and herculean male slaves that one can see in the whole city of Rome.
    As he proudly emphasizes, he rightly likes to abuse and treat his “Transport-beast” with uncommon severity and even sadism, as they deserve, he rightly says.
    First of all his litter-bearers are not freely bearing the poles of his litter on the vast herculean shoulders: all of these beasts are collared and leashed, with a very short leather-leash, to their pole; and also their wrists are tightly tied to the pole. This makes the litter safer for the Master.
    Actually he often orders his accompanying overseers to generously apply their whips to the chests, backs and asses of the lazy animals.
    (CONTINUES BELOW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. However (a thing that he doesn’t say in this letter) I can assure you, as an eye witness, that very often Senator Karelius himself enjoys to flog personally, with his riding crop, quirt or hand-whip (he has a full collection of hand-whips and quirts, of all sizes and shapes) the enormous panting pectorals, vast backs or colossal thighs of his laboring litter-bearers, bursting in roaring laughter in seeing their grimaces of pain.
    Very rightly, as he proudly emphasizes, he never allows his transport-beasts on duty to drink water, even during the hottest Summer and in the longest travels. His litter is always followed by a procession of burden-slaves carrying on their shoulders also casks of delicious wines and fresh water. But I never saw Karelius to allow one of his litter-bearers to receive one drop of water.
    The only “exception” that I remember was when a gigantic Germanic blond bull, leashed to his litter, in spite of the rabid whips of the overseers that were devastating his huge pecs and his vast back, was almost fading for the heat and the thirst, Karelius, among the amusement of Chris and of myself, revived the lazy slave by sucking into his mouth a big gulp of the wine he was sipping from his golden goblet, and then spitting the wine-vomit onto the face of the young blond Germanic Hercules. Chris and I burst in a roaring laughter and applauded.
    Then of course, Karelius ordered that the lazy young German was flogged with 50 lashes on his chest and 50 on his back …….. waiting for a harder punishment when returning home, obviously !
    I haven’t ever heard of a more severe and merciless owner of litter-bearers ……. And I admire him also for this because these burden beasts certainly deserve to be treated even harder.
    (CONTINUES BELOW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also the luck of knowing ……. In all senses, thanks to the generosity of Karelius ! ……. a few of the marvelous teenage “fuck-slaves” one or two of which always accompany Karelius inside his litter for entertaining him with their erotic pleasures. I assure you: not even Jupiter has Ganymedes or Adonis-like youths as sex-toys, more beautiful than the ones owned by the Senator.

    Last but not least comment about the various events that the Senator narrates in this letter: I find that Karelius was extraordinarily right and just in sentencing this lazy and unfaithful steward to be slave in the same quarry that he oversaw.
    No better “EXAMPLE” for all slaves could be found.
    Senator Karelius is not only an exceptional man, under all senses, but he shows also to be unusually wise.

    K.

    ReplyDelete