Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 2 November 2019

Punishment and reward.

A wise slave-owner knows there are those times when a slave must be punished for poor performance, disobedience or for offending. I never hold back in punishing my slaves and, at the same time, I do occasionally reward a slave if he pleases me.

This is Huck, my current fuck-buck and believe me his arse is as delectable as is his face.

There are those occasions when Huck truly rises to the occasion and gives me the maximum pleasure which is my due.

Sometimes after a good fucking session - but not always - I like to show Huck that I am pleased with him and reward him with a slice of water-melon. I find all slaves love water-melon and Huck is no exception.

As can be seen here, Huck is savouring every bite of his "reward" and I have no doubt, he'll work hard in future to please me.


Origin of picture unknown and sourced from the internet. The text is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment