Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 17 December 2019

The Slave-pens of Volpiscus
(Reference Nova Baiae)

The story I am currently working on is "Nova Baiae" which I know some of you are following at nifty.org. 

Writing this story is very enjoyable as it feeds both my own erotic fantasies and my love of ancient history.

I came across this picture - source unknown - and it reminded me of a thread I recently wrote into the story. This dealt with the sale  of a newly enslaved eighteen-year-old who was renamed Telemachus by the slave-trader, Volpiscus and then sold to the inn-keeper, Soterus.

In the picture, Telemachus is chained up ready for inspection by Soterus while under the watchful eyes of Volpiscus armed with his cruel whip.


Source of artwork unknown; the text is mine.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Chris. Thank you for giving us a foretaste of what will going on in Nova Baie. This a new slave that i would like to know more. I remember Xenius as a very young slave being detained in the slave pens waiting for display. I hope we will have more détails about their physical aspects, state of mind, feelings about being enslaved as it is particularly arousing about very young ones. What was their previous lifes and how did they became a slave ? How are they going to interact with their fellow slaves ? You gave us an hint that Chrisus may not be sold to Soterus in the future. I hope though that he will interract again with the young Aeolus, maybe Aeolus being the one who fuck Chrisus this time, in public for the enjoyment of their betters... So for now there will be interaction between Aeolus and Telemachus as they will share the same Master... Maybe Chrysus will find himself having the same Master as Ovid so they will finaly fuck together at some point but this time as equals in slavery... So many possibilities... Can't wait to read the next part of Nova Baiae.
    Kind regarde
    enak@gmx.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi enak,

    Once again, thank you for your comments. There's nothing i enjoy more than interacting with my readers. For me, this makes the blog so much more personal.

    FYI, I am about to post the next chapter of "Nova Baiae" to nifty.org and it will introduce the young slave, Telemachus, I referred to in yesterday's post. In his previous life as a free man he was a student known as Jake Williams and I will write more about him in following chapters.

    As I said previously, I am an "ad hoc" writer in that I sit at my keyboard without any preconceived ideas - other than a vague outline - of what I want to say. I type from my imagination rather than a plan and this gives me great pleasure as I am actually living my fantasy as a slave and recording it at the same time. Over the years, I have found this is what works for me. Really, my stories are an extension of my own erotic desires.

    And because of this, I have no definite plans for Telemachus. I will let his story unfold as I type. However, I have taken note of the points you raised and, who knows, they might point me in the right direction.

    Best wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. While we are bewitched by the fabulous story of “NOVA BAIAE” ……. it’s the most exciting pleasure to see this very beautiful artworks that gives “a body and a face” …….. a very bewitching body and face, indeed ! …… to the 18 years old slave Telemachus.
    Of course all of us, in reading the story, have created in their mind “bodies & faces” for the various characters, starting of course from Chrysos, Cleon, Telemachus, Ovid etc.etc. and all the other young slaves.
    But certainly this gorgeous Artwork stirs and “helps” even more our fantasy. Thank you very much.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete