Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 20 December 2019

Thank you!

According to the blog's statistics, as of today, there have been over 15,000 page views recorded since I made the first post on 30 April. 

And those visiting the blog are from many countries including the US, Australia, the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, the Ukraine, the Czech Republic and several Asian countries..

Thank you to those who have visited "Slaves through the Ages". You have made my efforts all worthwhile.

The reality is that I do enjoy making up my posts. As I have said before, i do so to fulfil my own erotic fantasies and I love the idea that other like minds might find interest in them too.

Once again, thank you for your interest and support. 

Regards,
Chris

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS GREAT !
    Thanks to you, Chris.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K.

    As of now, the stats show 17,118 visits with some from Hungary and Singapore in addition to those i already listed. You guys make all the effort worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete