Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 31 December 2019


Skank & Dreyfus
Purveyors of prime male slaves
Lot 18

Whatever your slave requirements, Skank & Dreyfus are guaranteed to have one to suit your every need.

Whether you are looking for a handsome, buffed, smooth-bodied pleasure-slave, a multifaceted domestic servant or a brawny, muscular, heavy-duty slave you are sure to find one to suit your requirements among our livestock.

Pictured is a prime specimen from our catalogue of industrial slaves best suited to hard labour on a farm, a construction site, in a factory, as a member of a draft haulage team or labouring in a quarry.

Slaves in this catagory are more muscular and rugged. They are  offered for sale "au naturel" in that they retain their body hair which many believe adds to the appearance of brute strength and lasting endurance. Certainly, lot 18 exudes those qualities and more.

Like all our industrial slaves, lot 18 has been "broken in" , trained to work hard and is most responsive to an overseer's whip.

And as is routine at the Skank& Dreyfus slave-dealership, he has been thoroughly checked by one of our inhouse vets and found free of any defects. The purchaser of this slave will be given a written guarantee attesting to his robust good health. 


1 comment:

  1. Lot 18 is a good, brawny animal that could find a place as a rower in my personal galley.
    I like to have chained at my oars very muscular and good looking rowers that I can spur with the bullwhip.
    Also my noble friends and guests, that I often host on my pleasure-galley, like very much to land their long whips on the brawny backs and chests of my herculean rowers.
    Sometimes we lay two or three denarii on whom of us will be able, with our bullwhips, to make a rowing-slave to burst into the most roaring and desperate howl of pain.
    It’s a very funny game and most often we pass the full evening in this way, among lughter ad amusement.

    I think that this herculean hunk has also good lungs to scream very loud.
    I need to start training in flogging him as hard as I can !

    Senator Karelius

    ReplyDelete