Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 13 November 2021

The Rejects

"White Pearls"
Part 8
The Rejects
Written by Jean-Christophe

These are the "rough diamonds" who failed my first cull. At first glance, you might wonder why I rejected them; after all, they appear to be healthy with potentially imposing physiques and it could be said that I set my selection criteria too high in passing them over.

However, as previously stated, the standards set by the House of Malik are stringent and rigorously adhered to by both my esteemed, adoptive father and me. As previously mentioned the House of Malik prides itself in marketing only the primest, male slave-flesh to our wealthy and exclusive clientele who expect no less from us. We pride ourselves that our peerless livestock is the best available worldwide and that it is second to none.

I applied these standards to the five rejects shown and I make no apology for doing so. The slaves failed to meet my exacting requirements and were culled for the following reasons.

On reject had broken teeth which automatically excluded him as a pleasure slave. Can you imagine the risk to a Master's engorged penis the slave's jagged teeth could pose during a blowjob? Two had 'slack holes' and would fail miserably to sexually satisfy a master's justifiable lust. After all, who whats to fuck a slave's anus stretched by overuse? There'd be no pleasure in that for the slave's user. 

In making my cull, I always separate the new anal virgins from their companions and these are strictly controlled to maintain their virginity which adds immeasurably to their value. The greatest problem, I have here is with by African slave assistants who want for nothing more than to penetrate a white slave's arse with their monstrous, black cocks. I must be constantly on my guard to ensure this doesn't happen. My African slaves know it is forbidden to fuck a white slave without my permission which, in the case of my anal virgins, is NEVER given. Nevertheless, the Africans are plagued with an insatiable libido which overcomes their commonsense and fear of the dire punishment they face should they give way to their lust. To rape one of my anal virgins is tantamount to stealing from the House of Malik and won't be tolerated. The penalty for such a heinous act is immediate castration and eventual sale as a eunuch fit only for domestic duty. 

The fourth was rejected because of a prominent birthmark. Our clients spend large sums of money to buy the perfect slave; one with a flawless skin and not disfigured by any defects or scars. We pride ourselves on the perfect appearance of our livestock and during their preparation for the auction-block, much effort is put into perfecting their skin appearance and complexions.

Above all, our clients demand symmetry in their slaves. When examining a slave for purchase, much like the ancient Greeks, they look for a "sense of the harmonious and beautiful proportions" together with a "balance and agreement in dimensions and arrangement." In other words, they look for and want perfection. A slave might have all these requirements but could be lacking in one detail. In the case of the fifth reject it was his minuscule cock and balls which were out of balance with his otherwise impressive and muscular physique. While his body was pleasing to the eye and to quote the expression used in the decadent West to describe an infidel's male, naked body he was "eye-candy". 

However, the fifth reject's genitalia was deficient in size - sadly so - and detracted from his overall appearance. Therefore, he now stands with his four, luckless, fellow rejects as the city's lesser slave dealers - hoping for a bargain - haggle over them.

Armed with their vicious whip and chains, these inferior slavers remind me of scavenging hyenas fighting one another over a cadaver for the tastiest morsel. I view them with the utmost contempt and listen in disgust as they argue with one another over the right to buy my rejects. At times, they almost come to blows and I must step in to restore order. Ultimately, I decide which of them buys what slaves and I do so disdainfully and as quickly as possible for I am eager to have them leave. Their very presence is obnoxious and sullies the dignity, prestige and reputation of the proud House of Malik.


I thank my correspondent, servus for supplying the artwork - one of Amalaric's outstanding, earlier works - which served as the inspiration for this post. The text is mine.


3 comments:

  1. Excellent continuation and conclusion of the very beautiful previous chapter, my great Jean-Christophe, perfectly outlining the mentality of a top-quality slave trader like Kareem of the esteemed House of Malik.
    Now I also understand that detail that I did not understand in the previous chapter, i.e if and how much Kareem (and his noble and rich clients) value and price the anal virginity of a handsome young male. Now it’s perfectly clear.
    And even if here Kareem doesn’t give specific figures for the price of a virgin arse vs a “used” one, I suppose the difference might be even two or three times as it REALLY happened e.g. in ancient Rome. In fact as I tried to say in the second part of my comment to the previous chapter (that for some unknown reason cannot be posted ) e.g. in the Roman Slave Market of Saepta, specialized in exceptionally beautiful teen males for rich lustful Roman men, a cute boy or a lad who had still a fully untouched, virgin arse could be sold at a price that might be even TWICE or even THRICE the price of a boy or lad of similar age and beauty who had been already anally penetrated by a man.
    And even if the best slave-traders were “guaranteeing” the anal virginity of their very beautiful and highly priced young males, the prospective buyers were of course ALWAYS thoroughly checking also with their fingers the anal virginity and tightness of the gorgeous lads or youths on sale ! I suppose the same happens in the House of Malik too !
    Karel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master Karel, thank You for Your welcome comments. As usual, they add to what i have written and are greatly appreciated.

      himar

      Delete
  2. Slave himar,
    I like so much the writing style and mastery of Jean-Christophe that I cannot help but posting my comments. Unfortunately not always I can post, and post comments as long and detailed as his magnificent prose deserves.
    For example for some unknown problems of the system, it was impossible for me to post a comment to the equally splendidly written previous Chapter 7. What a pity!
    Karel

    ReplyDelete