Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Thursday 4 November 2021


 In service once more:

One thing the pandemic has shown me is that we can't always control events and consequently our lives can be disrupted in ways we never intended.

The long periods of solitary isolation brought this home to me rather forcibly and if I am truthful, I didn't cope well with it. I was born to serve as a slave and the past two years have made me realise that my life without a Master to serve is a barren existence. I need to bow down and subjugate myself to a Master's authority, to serve all his material needs, to accept without question his judgements and if necessary to submit to his rightful punishments.

The long period of isolation has given me the chance to reflect on my life and I have now made the choice to once more serve as a slave. The man who is my Master is not unknown to me; in fact we have known one another for several years and during that time we had a very rewarding and enjoyable sexual relationship. Strange that neither of us had ever thought to advance it beyond that stage and I suppose it was the long periods of solitary confinement that turned our thoughts to becoming Master and slave. 

This wasn't a hasty decision; in fact it was many months in the gestation as we worked through such things as compatibility, our hopes and expectations, setting limits and putting rules in place that would define our future relationship. Finally, after much discussion and deliberation, we realised we needed each other.

I have always likened consensual slavery to the two side of the same coin. The obverse side (heads) reflects the Master while the converse (tails) the slave. Both sides have different meanings; yet each is complementary to the other. That is how I have always viewed my commitment to serving as a slave.

I am happy to announce that I have recently submitted to a strong, powerful Master as his naked slave. Suddenly, I feel 'whole' once more and my life now has meaning and purpose.

This is as it should be - at least for me!

Chris

7 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you. Everyone needs purpose. So,...this means end of stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments and no, this doesn't mean the end of my stories. Chapter 7 of White Pearls is almost ready for posting.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your enslavement. I happy to hear your please and your back into where you beling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butch, thank you for your congratulations. After such a lengthy absence, i am happy to be back in service - where i belong. A slave without a Master to serve is incomplete. himar

      Delete
  3. Dear Chris,
    all your freinds and admirers are happy to learn that you have now a Master, as all slaves should have.
    As a Master myself I "envy" your lucky Master; but as a very affectionate friend and an enthusiastic admirers of your Art, I wish to you both a lot of good time and happiness together.

    For us, as your faithful admirers, it's also extremely important to know that this not only doesn't mean a stop for your writing your masterpieces, but on the contrary (I do strongly hope this) most likely a "renewed enthusiasm and strength" in creating more and more marvelous stories, helped also by your better and better health.
    Together with continuing your latest excellent work "White Pearls" please do not forget that there are also other unfinished masterpieces -starting from the exceptionally beautiful "NOVA BAIAE"- that all your admirers hope you will continue to write and finish. Thank you.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master Karel, thank You for revealing Yourself as a "Master" on this blog. This means that i can acknowledge Your true status and pay You the respect and deference due to You as a true Master.
      Our association goes back over many years and respecting Your privacy, i have never revealed Your true orientation. However, in private, i have a happy relationship both You and Your slave who is like a brother to me.
      Now,i can openly acknowledge You as a Master and i do so happily and willingly.

      slave himar

      Delete
  4. Slave Himar,
    I like very much your words of submission and deference.
    You are a good slave, himar, and your Master the noble Jaamil is a very lucky man in owning you. Serve him as he deserves.

    Master Karel

    ReplyDelete