Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 16 November 2021

 Re-establishing my links to bdsmlr:

Earlier this year, my blogs at bdsmlr ceased to function and no matter what i tried to rectify the problems nothing worked. Whilst the blogs still appear online, for some reason, i can't open them or post to them.

Following on so soon after the decision by both Yahoo and tumblr to ban our genre, the loss of bdsmlr was a disappointment as the contacts i had made there were no longer available to me.

As one last effort and with Master's permission, i have now opened a new account at bdsmlr and while it is early days it does seem to be working successfully - fingers crossed it continues to do so.  For anyone interested, the new blog, "Slave himar" can be accessed at 

http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

i'm not certain as to what format this new blog will take and it is still very experimental. However, i am open to your comments or suggestions. my primary purpose in opening this blog is to access the wealth of material from others who also use bdsmlr.

himar

3 comments:

  1. Very good news. himar.
    And my sincere best wishes for the best fortune of your other Blog

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I enjoy your stories, and your progress with service, I can not go to another site. I hope you continue here on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jimmy, this remains my main and favourite blog and will continue as such. I find it more reliable than other sites and i set it up in response to the loss of Yahoo and tumblr. Re the bdsmlr blog. This gave/gives me wider access to the works and ideas - which can inspire my own work - and also allows me to search wider for art/pictures which I can use for my own work. Plus, at bdsmlr, I was able to engage with many other like-minds. That is my reason for wanting to re-establish my link to bdsmlr and it isn’t my intention to use it to replace blogspot. Currently, i am working on the next part of “White Pearls” which will be posted shortly. Thank you for your support and I really hope it continues.
      himar

      Delete