Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 20 September 2021


 Jean-Luc

"White Pearls"
Chapter 3
Jean-Luc

My hands-on examination and appraisal of the younger slave proved no less enjoyable or rewarding that that of his older sibling. I believe the slave is named Jean-Luc; not that its of any consequence as, from now on, in common with all slaves, he is nameless and will respond to simply being addressed as 'slave' which is a reflection of his true status.

However, I did note the sibling connection between the two slaves. They are easily recognisable as brothers but the similarity ended there as they are very different in temperament. The older slave possesses an exaggerated manly pride which was evident in my examination of him as he protested against my exploratory hands roaming at will over his nakedness. Obviously, he regarded my quite legitimate appraisal of him as a violation of his overt masculinity.

Many new slaves who pass through the House of Malik do possess what the Hispanics refer to as ‘machismo’ and what they fail to understand is that on becoming slaves, they are no longer men but are now merely objects owned by other men.

For the time being, the older slave can enjoy this ‘illusion’ of himself as a man. However, as he is initiated into his new slavery, he’ll soon lose such foolish notions; nothing destroys a free man’s will as much as being trained to be a mere chattel as he is forced, against his will, to submit his body to a master’s sexual lust. From my long experience, I know the older brother will take longer to ‘break’ before he accepts his new slave status. He will of necessity, need to be forcefully restrained as he is made to open his closed mouth and elevate his unwilling arse to his new master’s hungry, eager cock. But break he will for he fights an uneven battle and one he can’t win.

The younger slave lacks the angry defiance of his older sibling. Instead, there is an air of innocence about him and he will be easier to ‘bend’ to a master’s will. Therefore, his road into slavery will be much easier – and less painful. My prediction is the older slave will suffer many sessions under the training canes and quirts of his new master.

There is a look of wistfulness in the younger slave’s eyes. Perhaps the reason for his sadness is caused by regret for his lost parents and the knowledge that he will never see them again.

When I was advised these two slaves were ‘en route’ to the House of Malik, I sought out media reports of their tragic disappearances. I recall their distraught parents weeping in a TV interview for the “loss of their two babies”. Momentarily, I did feel slight sympathy for their plight; the grief at the loss of one child is a tragedy but the grief at loosing two must be unimaginable. But such sympathy on my part is very rare and misplaced for I learned long ago to become inured to such scenes and I never feel sympathy for any infidel slaves. After all, it is my ‘high calling’ to enslave the hate Franj and my livelihood depends on my detachment to their plight.

This slave is more compliant than his older sibling and rather than have him restrained in a viewing-frame; I have decided to use an examination bench. I order the slave to clamber onto the wooden table and to lie full length and belly up as I prepare my hands-on inspection of him. As I gaze down on his magnificent and naked body, he presents a rare ‘smorgasbord’ of enticing young slave-flesh and my hands itch to start my appraisal.

I begin at his head and move slowly down over his torso where I ruffle the hairs on his manly chest - which he will soon lose permanently - and pinch and twist his delectable nipples. He still has the musculature of an emerging adult – I understand that he is somewhere between the ages of eighteen to nineteen years – but his muscles are clearly defined, hard and firm to the touch. And yet, at the same time, his flawless skin, like that of the older slave, is warm, soft and pliable to my touch. As my fingers playfully draw circles around his nipples, I see the rise and fall of his heaving chest and I feel the wild beating of is heart. Obviously, the slave is nervous but he remains still as I continue with my appraisal of his body. I trace my index finger down over his treasure-trail, pausing to test the soundness of the deep indent of his belly-button before continuing down to his luxuriant pubes.

Nature has been kind to this slave and endowed him with generous sized genitals. The scrotum is silky-soft to the touch and provides a haven for his two plum sized balls which, as with the older slave, hang lopsidedly between his thighs. I test both balls for any imperfections and note they are sound. Next, I turn my attention to his impressive cock which lies angled across his belly and I tease its sensitive underside and his perineum. Obviously, my attentions are appreciated by the slave. He moans appreciatively and involuntarily moves his legs apart giving me greater access to this most sensitive part of his body. I watch delightedly as his penis springs into ‘life’ and I grasp it in my encircling fist and slowly test his hard erection.

The slave continues to moan his appreciation for the attention I am giving him by raising his arse in an unspoken invitation for me to continue. Obviously, the slave is more responsive to the touch of another man – unlike his older sibling who fought as I brought him to an erection – and this augers well for him. I predict his journey into slavery will be an easy one.

My sexual appetite whetted, I now want to see the slave at ‘closer quarters’ and command him to rollover and assume a position on all fours. He does as I instruct and I begin my exploratory examination by sweeping my hands over the broad, muscular shoulders before continuing down the concave of his long, tapering back to the two pleasure mounds of his pert, shapely arse. And what a delight they prove to be as I part his arse-cheeks to expose the rosy pink sphincter winking at me.

As with the older slave, I am entranced by this one; both are truly rarities who will have wide appeal to the true connoisseur of male slave flesh and I can expect a small fortune from the sale of each of them. Over the years, it has been my privilege to market many fine slaves – my enviable reputation as a slave-trader has been built on this – and without a doubt, these two are among the very best I have ever handled. I am mightily pleased to market these two magnificent specimens at the House of Malik.

The slave kneels quivering at my touch as I continue to examine him and his sphincter continues to enchant me. The striations surrounding his golden portal remind me of the unfurling petals of a lotus bud and reaching out, I touch the puckering orifice. It is moist, warm and soft to the touch and as my finger playfully teases the soft, yielding flesh, I resist the temptation to enter him. When marketing this slave, there mustn’t be any doubt about is anal virginity. Nevertheless, I know this slave will make a most wonderful fuck-toy for his new master.

It might seem that I am spending much time in my appraisal of this slave. And that is true for it is possible that he is already spoken for. Recently, I received a request from a most valued client – an African billionaire from West Africa – who requested my help in finding a white slave as a gift for his eighteen-year-old son. He was quite exacting in his requirements and so far, this slave meets those criteria. Shortly, I will be in communication with my much-valued African client advising him that I might possibly have the slave he requires.

But for now, I have finished my appraisal of the slave and it is time to hand him over to my overseers to prepare his body for inspection and eventual sale. To that end, he is now fastened with his arms stretched overhead as his body is stripped of its hair.

As can be noted in the picture, the slave has been coated with a depilatory lotion which can be seen trickling down over his magnificent, young torso permanently removing his hirsuteness and destroying the hair follicles. If one looks closely, you can see the hair actually dissolving in the armpits, the treasure-trail and the once abundant pubes. Soon, like his older sibling, his glabrous body will be as hairless as that of a newborn babe.

Then all that remains is for me to fasten a collar on which is engraved ‘The House of Malik’ around his neck marking him as my property.

 To my knowledge, the model shown in the picture is the artwork of Amalaric although I'm not absolutely sure of this. However, it does have the look and feel of Amalaric. The text is mine.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! Wonderful ! Wonderful new chapter of the “Story of Francois and Jean Luc” and of the evil Arab slave-trader Malik ! which beautiful and arousing details have I to highlight first ?
    Well, a first detail that has very much struck and excited me is your following phrase:
    “MANY NEW SLAVES WHO PASS THROUGH THE HOUSE OF MALIK DO POSSESS WHAT THE HISPANICS REFER TO AS ‘MACHISMO’ ” and “WHAT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT ON BECOMING SLAVES, THEY ARE NO LONGER MEN” and (let me add) they are also NO MORE “MACHOS”, i.e. males that have a “strong sense of masculine pride and an exaggerated arrogance of their masculinity".
    How true, Chris, this has been over millennia, among millions enslaved young males, especially if you think of defiant and brave virile young warriors captured as POW’s and enslaved by their capturers !
    Not only, as slaves, often they became abject and subhuman “work beasts” …… by often many of them lost even the dignity of their virility by being used by their victors as “sex-toys”, like and worse than “girls”, like it’s just happening to Francois and Jean Luc.
    The supreme shame and dishonor for any manly young male !
    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second detail I especially liked is the fabulous and greatly arousing way in which you shortly describe the useless attempts of resistance to “taming” that Malik expects, especially from the older and “tougher” bother Francois …… splendid phrases like “HE WILL OF NECESSITY, NEED TO BE FORCEFULLY RESTRAINED AS HE IS MADE TO OPEN HIS CLOSED MOUTH AND ELEVATE HIS UNWILLING ARSE TO HIS NEW MASTER’S HUNGRY, EAGER COCK. BUT BREAK HE WILL FOR HE FIGHTS AN UNEVEN BATTLE AND ONE HE CAN’T WIN.”
    I have always thought what a “PARADISE OF SADISM” must have certainly be, for a sadistic Master in the past, to BREAK and TAME with his own hands a new and still “wild” just purchased, strong and macho young male slave ! Force him to submit, with punishments and tortures both physically and even more SEXUALLY to his new Master, fully owning his body and life …… especially when (see also the previous comment) the slave was proud of his masculinity and loathed all male-male- sexual intercourses !
    Rape the mouth and the anus of an unwilling slave, after a long but useless physical and psychological resistance was certainly the most heavenly arousing delight for a sadistic Master
    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third and most beautiful and exciting characteristic that I can underline in this wonderful chapter are first of all the long and detailed descriptions of the thorough examination of Jean Luc’s body with the “nervousness”, anxiety and humiliation of the beautiful boy. But even more I was delighted and AROUSED by these words of Malik: “RECENTLY, I RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM AN AFRICAN BILLIONAIRE FROM WEST AFRICA, WHO REQUESTED MY HELP IN FINDING A WHITE SLAVE AS A GIFT FOR HIS EIGHTEEN-YEAR-OLD SON.” Which outstandingly exciting words dear Chris, that are worthy of a FULL DEDICATED STORY !
    First of all because, like many members in this Blog, I like situations of “interracial slavery” when WHITE slaves are owned by Arab or African cruel and lewd Masters.
    But also because, while in certain situations the sadistic excitement may reach a climax when the lustful Arab or African Master is old, ugly and physically revolting …… it is also true that life shows in countless everyday episodes, that often boys and teen lads may be even UNUSUALLY CRUEL towards animals and slaves ! so the idea of the helpless teenage Jean Luc owned by an exceptionally cruel teenage black Africab lad of his same age ! seems to me extremely promising for reaching outstanding climaxes of Sadims and excitement.
    Thank you Chris, for this magnificent chapter
    Karel

    ReplyDelete