Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 14 September 2021


The House of Malik
"White Pearls"
Chapter 1: Malik
Written by Jean-Christophe

My name is Malik Al-Masri. I am a merchant in the royal city of Maluchistan and I have an enviable reputation as an importer of rare "white pearls" but not of the type harvested from the sea. 

No, my "white pearls" are rarer and more exotic than those found in molluscs and are harvested from the lands of the Western infidels. My white pearls are, in fact, exclusively prime, white, male slaves much valued by the connoisseurs of slave-flesh in the Middle-East and more lately of the new emerging nations of a resurgent black Africa. The demand for white males to serve as slaves is now so great that I have great trouble in supplying them and consequently, the prices a discerning buyer must pay for these rare commodities are making me a very wealthy man. 

My family has a long association with slavery dating back over many generations. Originally, they were corsairs who scoured the Mediterranean Sea attacking Christian vessels and enslaving their crews who were then sold in the slave-markets of North Africa and the Middle- East. It stands to reason then, that I am proud of my calling as a dealer in infidel flesh. There is nothing more for me to learn on the subject of slaves, preparing them for sales and ultimately sending them to the auction-block. In fact, I am well-regarded by my fellow slave-traders who frequently ask for my advise.

I am, by nature, a traditionalist in that I prefer the old methods of selling slaves. Unlike so any modern day slave-trading houses, I have eschewed the glitzy, vulgar showrooms of the modern day slavers. The plush carpets, rich chrome and gilt fittings, the staged lighting and the ever annoying music playing in the background aren't for me. I much prefer my medieval slave-market which reflects those of older times. A visit to my slave-market is like taking a step back in time; a trip through history when slaves were treated as animals and sold as such. And it is surprising how many buyers prefer my style of marketing my slaves who are collared, heavily shackled and housed in stout pens which are more akin to animal stables.

Because of my reputation, I don't need to advertise my wares; indeed they sell themselves. I have an exclusive clientele of the most illustrious and wealthiest slave owners who frequent my regular auctions. Indeed, I maintain a discreet presence in a remote part of the city that is off-limits to tourists and infidels. The entrance to my viewing-yard is through an unmarked door and wouldn't be recognised by the casual observer. 

So yes, I am a proud slave-dealer of longstanding who has been made extremely wealthy by my peddling of the rare "white pearls" who stand on my auction-block and are sold to the most discerning and appreciative buyers. 

Today, I received word that two new infidel slaves will be arriving shortly. I believe they are Canadian brothers who were "recruited" on Spain's Costa del Sol.

I look forward to making their acquaintance very shortly.

Note for this series, I am drawing on my longer series "Duped" which along with "The Galley Slave" remains my favourite story. I invested so much of myself into these two yarns and so they are a reflection of who I am as a slave and a masochist.

The artwork for this remains one of my favourites and it too has inspired my writing. I am unclear as to its origins; it does have the look of Amalaric but I'm not sure that it is one of his works. Nevertheless it is a classic example of erotic slave art. The text is mine.

 

1 comment:

  1. Superb continuation of the previous Chaptre about the two enslaved brothers Francois and jean-Luc.
    I like very very much this post of the Modern-days’ slave-trader Malik who – on the contrary and shrewdly- prefers to auction his rare “white pearls” (inspired definition !) his present-day’s male slaves (like the tow gorgeous Canadian brothers) in a much more “mysterious”, exciting and thrilling (and also somehow more sadistic !) medieval “setting” and atmosphere.
    How much I’d like to visit Malik’s secret Slave Market in Maluchistan !

    Karel

    PS You are again right, Chris: DUPED and THE GALLEY SLAVE are among your highest masterpieces ….. and this beautiful “saga” of Francois and jean-Luc certainly recalls those past great works, whose atmosphere and setting certainly deserve to be again re-used and re-developed in new longer stories
    About the Artwork, I agree that it’s one of the best I ever saw. Like you I think it’s a work of the incomparable Amalaric but I’m not 100% sure

    ReplyDelete