Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 10 September 2021


 Eros and Chrysos (continued):
The Learning Chamber

A wise Master moves quickly to establish the correct working relationship between him and his new slaves. It goes without saying that the Master should begin as he intends to continue.

I am not a patient Master; in fact the opposite is true and I have a reputation for being a hard task-master. And I don't apologise for that. I expect and demand much from my slaves whose only purpose for living is to serve me obediently, diligently and to enhance my life.

To that end, I have set up a "learning chamber" in the bowels of my villa where I introduce myself to my new slaves. Naturally, they have much to learn and their lessons are painful. However, I am a patient tutor and I am prepared to spend whatever time it takes to train my new slaves to serve me. These lessons are onerous and to this end, my learning chamber is well equipped with all the necessary tools and accoutrements to properly train a slave.

How long does it take to train a slave? Well, it depends very much on the individual slave. Some 'break" immediately as they feel the first cuts of my whip searing into their naked flesh and they are soon begging for my mercy; a mercy not freely given. I firmly believe a slave only learns through pain and the fear of it.

However, there are those slaves, more strong-willed than others, who hold out for longer than their weaker-willed companions. They struggle in their bonds in a futile effort to break free and loudly curse me to Hades. Such behaviour doesn't unduly worry me; it just makes me more determined to crush their spirits and bend them to my will. I simply apply my "instruments of persuasion" with more vigour and if I am honest, I enjoy this exchange of wills between the slave and myself; it truly does bring out the sadist in me. 

It is a contest the slave must lose; there can only be one winner and ALWAYS that is me!

Once the slave is physically "broken", he must face one final humiliation that degrades him to the level of an animal.  I speak of my Master's right to sexually use the new slave as one does a female. Always, this is the final straw in bending a slave to my will. As my noble member penetrates the virgin anus of the slave, he lose all notions of himself as a man and becomes the slave he is meant to be.

The picture shows the slave - I believe his name is Eros - after I have broken his spirit and deflowered him. He was a most delightful fuck and his squirming and cries of protest only served to inflame my passions. Now, he stands dejected with his face to the wall and his head bowed in shame. No longer the proud warrior, he is now just another of my many slaves.

But enough of Eros. It is time I turned my attention to my other new slave, Chrysos. It will be interesting to see how much pain he can bear before he too is forced to surrender his arse to me.

For Eros and Chrysos, today was an introduction to the "learning chamber". However, it won't be their last visit. They will visit again and be subjected to frequent refresher sessions as it is for all my slaves.

Artwork by Amalaric. The text is mine.

2 comments:

  1. SPLENDID ! SPLENDID ! SPLENDID !
    I can’t find other words for expressing all my liking and excitement for this stupendous post.
    Useless to say that, once more, I feel myself fully “impersonated” in this sadistic and viciously lustful Senator …… and that of course I agree with all his words, starting from assertions like: “…… MY SLAVES WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE ME OBEDIENTLY, DILIGENTLY” or “I FIRMLY BELIEVE A SLAVE ONLY LEARNS THROUGH PAIN AND THE FEAR OF IT.”
    Lucky and blessed by gods this Senator who had the good fortune and the exquisite pleasure of buying …… and then of “taming & breaking” –first with whips and other torture tools and then with a savage raping- these two gorgeous young ex-warriors Eros and Chrysos.
    I can feel all the boundless humiliation and desperation of the young Eros for his horribly aching athletic physique, but even more atrociously for his broken young man spirit and disgraced masculinity after that awful anal deflowering and raping ….. like the weakest “mounted” girl ! …….. by his violent and vicious Roman Master ……. that made Eros understand who’s now the ONLY ALPHA MALE ! …… that, in his slavery, he’s no more not only “a man” , a “human being”, but that since now on the once proud and macho Eros cannot any more consider himself not even a “male”, a strong and dominant “male” !
    Now it’s the turn of the equally bold and defiant Chrysos, he too a strong and potent young male and he too cockily proud of his masculinity. Like Eros he will try to resist ……. but, like for Eros, the evil Senator will very soon subdue and tame the spirit and the cockiness of Chrysos with the most awful tortures and then fully humiliate and break his braggy manliness with the most shameful and ignominious anal raping !
    SPLENDID ! SPLENDID ! SPLENDID ! and fantastically beautiful and arousing !
    Thank you for your wonderful Art, great Chris
    Karel

    P.S. just an observation: I’m admiring the intensity and realism by which you are able to express the thoughts and feelings of a very sadistic and debauched Master like the evil Roman Senator.
    This ability of a writer of expressing the feelings and interpreting the psychology of one of his character in the most realistic way, even when these feelings and psychology are different from the “psychological attitude” of the writer himself ……. are a distinctive characteristic of the GREATEST WRITERS.
    And also for this, here, Chris, you are showing all the exceptional greatness of your ART .
    My boundless admiration and congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to my previous comment, I would like also to underline a further admirable characteristic of this post (and of all your posts and stories) i.e. its full “historical accuracy” that shows once more, your uncommon historical knowledge of ancient Rome, my dear Chris.
    Two fully correct historical details of this post I’d like to especially underline:

    First the fact that …… even if this sounds “shocking” to our modern minds …… ALL Roman houses and villas of rich people –that obviously owned a large number of slaves- were provided with at least ONE TORTURE CHAMBER (sometimes even with two) for the due discipline and punishment of slaves.
    And what seems even more shocking to our modern minds is the fact that this was a GENERAL situation, not limited to particularly cruel or sadistic Masters. The punishment of slaves, even for the slightest faults was extremely frequent and indispensable for keeping the due discipline, even when the Master was not a sadist. As a slave-character says in a comedy by Plautus, in the daily life of a Roman slave, the “EVERYDAY WHIP” was as normal and as the “EVERYDAY BREAD” …… a piece of bread and a sound beating were two things that practically were NEVER missing in the daily life of a Roman slave.

    The second fully historically accurate detail in this post that I want to underline, is the extremely frequent use by Roman Masters of BRUTAL RAPING / SEXUAL VIOLENCE of their newly bought slaves ……. both males and females ! …… for brutally reaffirming their boundless power and ownership on the bodies and lives of their new slaves.
    Rome was a strongly “phallocratic society” in which the DOMINATING men and social classes were using “SEXUAL PENETRATION” (of whatever “hole” !) to state and reaffirm their dominance and authority on all other “lower / inferiori” individuals and classes: women ……. vanquished adversaries and enemies ….. and of course SLAVES !
    Obviously slaves were the first and most frequent target of this almost “ritual and social use” of sexual raping and of sexual penetration that coincided with the total humiliation and subjugation …… both social and sexual ……. of the “inferior individuals”.
    This is why this degrading sexual raping both of male and female young slaves, just after their purchase, happened even when e.g. those young slaves had not been bought for “sexual purposes” or even when they were not particularly beautiful and sexually attracting.
    The main and first purpose of Masters in brutally raping young females in their vagina or young males in their anus and mouth (the oral penetration of a virile male was often considered by Romans even more “shameful” than his anal penetration !) was first of all a reaffirmation of the total and boundless authority and ownership of the Master on the bodies and lives of his slaves ….. even more than a however delightful sexual act.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete