Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Thursday 9 September 2021


 Eros and Chrysos:

I am well pleased with the purchase of these two sturdy slaves; they will serve my needs most admirably. I chose them for their brutish appearances, their strong bodies and their animal strength. And believe me; they will require every bit of strength their bodies can muster. You see, I purchased them to serve as litter-bearers for my newest, smaller litter especially designed to navigate Rome's narrow and impossibly over-crowded streets. 

As befits a highborn patrician of my rank, I do have a larger, elaborate and very ornate litter - it requires sixteen strong and lusty beasts to carry it but as it is used for special events like attending festivals or travelling to my country estates, I find it is most unsuitable for everyday use. Really, I hate sharing the streets with common plebeians, cutthroats, thieves, pickpockets and slaves who clutter the streets and impede my progress. And to that end, I had a special smaller litter made which requires just six slaves to carry it and these two slaves will join the other four I have chosen.

I am firmly of the belief that slaves should be perpetually naked; after all, why should I waste my money on covering a slave's body. Slaves are subhuman more akin to animals and one would never consider putting clothing on a horse or a stallion or he'd become the laughing-stock of Rome.

 Whimsically, the gods have made slaves in the image of humans so that they can better serve us. However, the resemblance ends there and slaves should be seen as animals and treated as such.

Nevertheless, public mores declares that the male genitalia - even of that of slaves mustn't be exposed in public places - and I, as a law-abiding citizen, will comply with this foolish ruling. These slaves will wear the briefest covering that decency allows and it will be made of the flimsiest, most translucent material that will expose their rampant erections to the gaze of all.

However, I draw the line at covering their delectable arses. Who in their right mind would want to hide those from view. Like luscious, sun ripened peaches hanging from a branch, they are ready for "plucking", devouring and savouring; something I look forward to with great anticipation.

There is no more pleasing sight than a litter-slave's naked arse in action. I love to watch as the buttocks flex with each step the slave takes and the flinching of the arse-cheeks as my leather quirt cuts across those beautiful, muscular mounds of flesh. I enjoy hearing the slave's grunt of pain from my whip as yet more stripes are added those already there. A slave's body should never be left unmarked by the master's whip.

I truly look forward to using these two prime, young slaves as my personal beasts-of- burden.

Indeed, I have purchased well with the six slaves Inhave chosen and I am well satisfied.

Artwork by Amalaric; the text is mine.


1 comment:

  1. Our greatest Chris,
    let me say that, among all the wonderful jewels that you create and post in this Blog, this post is in absolute one of the most beautiful and exciting that you have ever imagined.
    I can feel myself “impersonated” in the character of this haughty, sadistic and lustful Senator who was so incredibly lucky to have the chance to buy, in the Slave Market, two really exceptionally superb specimens of “male flesh” like the wonderful enslaved young warriors Eros and Chrysos (by the way, my admiration also to the always incomparable Art of Amalaric).
    Indeed amazingly lucky and “blessed by gods” that Master that can tie and leash, under the poles of his litter, such stupendous, gigantic and gorgeous male beasts of burden, helplessly exposed (for his amusement and excitement) to his vicious and restless quirt and to his multi-tailed hand-whip.
    Rightly the cruel and lewd Senator will keep his magnificent transport animals almost stark-naked, so that their giant physiques, their massive muscles covered in sweat and swollen in the unbearable exertion, and their stupefying male handsomeness (just a bit more than teenagers) will excite the envy of all his acquaintances and passers-by, fully displaying not only his immense wealth and power but also his very refined taste in male beauty .
    Indeed the skimpiest and tightest pouch or tiny loincloth will be more than sufficient for hardly covering the huge genitals of these two splendid adolescent stallions …… and even more these scantiest covers will leave most of their massive muscles and bodies helplessly exposed to the quirt, hand-whip and goad of their sadistic Roman Master.
    I agree with the fierce Senator: nothing could be more enrapturing and arousing for a master than enjoying himself in viciously and repeatedly flogging – with no reasons, but just for whim and fun – with the thick leather quirt and the agile multi-tailed hand-whip the magnificent vast sturdy chests and backs, the round solid buttocks, the herculean thick thighs of Eros and Chrysos and of their litter-bearer-fellows.
    Nothing is more entrancing and arousing for a sadistic Master than hearing, like in a celestial symphony, all his trip in his litter accompanied by the hardly repressed and choked grunts growls of pain of his tormented and scourged slaves …… repressed because the burden-beasts well know that if they dare to bother the aristocratic, sensitive ears of their noble Roman Master with their unseemly and bestial loud screams of pain, when their bodies are violently flogged, they will receive much, much harder punishments at their return home.
    I’m sure that the young Eros and Chrysos will learn very very soon the extremely harsh and severe discipline that rules the life of litter-bearers and of the other slaves of the cruel Senator.
    Ahhhhhhh ! indeed ancient Rome was the Paradise of sadistic and lustful Lords !

    Great Chris, all my warmest admiration and congratulations for this outstandingly beautiful and exciting post.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete