Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 9 October 2021

Kareem

"White Pearls"
Chapter 4
Kareem
 

The House of Malik has a proud history of slave-trading dating back several centuries which has passed down through the generations from father to son. I greatly admire my intrepid ancestors who ventured into the uncharted territories of Africa where they faced impossible - even horrendous - conditions from a hostile Nature and warlike natives to harvest slaves for the markets of Arabia. Truly, they were heroes and added enormously to my family's prestige and honour.

I have been blessed - or some would say 'cursed' with three daughters but no male heir - and this is a source of regret for me. All men crave to have a son but I was never so blessed.

Nevertheless, I have used my daughters to my advantage by arranging marriages of convenience that have greatly benefited both me and the House of Malik. My youngest daughter - admired by all young men as a great beauty - attracted the eye of a minor princeling of the Royal Family and he took her as his wife. Through her husband's intercession, I was granted a Royal Warrant to supply white slaves to members of the Royal household who frequently visit my slave-pens to view my livestock.

Not having a son was a bitter disappointment. However, I am fortunate to have a nephew -  the son of my sister - who is as close to me as a son could be. His name is Kareem and from his earliest years, I took an interest in him after deciding that he'd be the son and heir I lacked.

Though not  my flesh, I truly love Kareem as my son and no father could be prouder of their son than I am of him. Suffice to say we share the same values; pride in our family's illustrious history as slave-traders and in our enviable reputation as honest merchants of prime slave-flesh. Any slave who wears the House of Malik brand seared into his flesh is considered to be a 'thoroughbred' by all discerning slave-owners.

Like me, Kareem hates white infidels with a passion and he has a fearsome reputation among our slaves. He is a stern disciplinarian - feared by all our slaves - and he won't tolerate any lapses from them. Any infraction of the rules - no matter how minor - are immediately and severely dealt with. Kareem's favourite instrument of punishment and coercion is the chicote whip used by white Europeans colonists against their black African subjects when they reigned supreme. Now, the chicote is used - at least by the House of Malik - to subdue and train our white slaves. It could be said our white slaves are paying  for the 'sins of their fathers'.

Kareem's five pronged whip is a thing of beauty and is beautifully crafted from plaited strips of hippopotamus hide designed to inflict much pain without damaging the slave. One only has to listen to a slave's pleas for mercy as Kareem punishes him to know the chicote is effective.

No father could be prouder of their son than I am of my adopted son, Kareem. Tall, good looking and with an impressive physique, he is a fitting heir to eventually fill my shoes and I am training him in all aspects of our business. I must say he is an enthusiastic learner and is a great help as my personal assistant. More and more, I have come to rely on him in all matters pertaining to the training, preparation and marketing of our slaves. To this end, he sometimes acts as the auctioneer on slave days.

At his request, I have given him the task of training and preparing the two Canadian brothers for their forthcoming sale and to this end he has been most successful. The younger of the two is more malleable than his older sibling and as such, he was easier to train. However, the older slave was defiant to the point of disobedience and presented Kareem with quite a challenge to break his spirit and turn him into a docile and obedient slave. I understand that after a few sessions with Kareem and his whip, the slave accepted the inevitability of his future role as a slave 

My last viewing of the slave was yesterday and, at my approach, he unhesitatingly knelt and adopted the full obeisance position of respect. And when given my permission to speak he called me - 'MASTER!' Such a vast improvement from when I carried out my initial inspection of his naked body.

As the grovelling slave crouched at my feet with his nose to the ground and his delightful arse elevated, I noted the stripes of Kareem's whip criss-crossing his flawless back and buttocks. 

How then could I not be impressed by my adopted son's training methods.


Picture found on the internet. The text is mine.



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, our greatest Jean Christophe ! what a marvelous new chapter of “WHITE PEARLS” with all the main elements that we well know in your extraordinary Art,and which create your masterpieces.
    Kareem and his uncle are amazingly fascinating characters that certainly will lead us through the hottest “adventures” in the rest of the story.
    Two things I liked particularly in this chapter and excited me in a particular way:
    1) The final scene when the finally “tamed” enslaved white youth, immediately and almost instinctively kneels in front of his Master and calls him with this name.
    I can hardly imagine how much extremely satisfied and aroused were certainly ancient Masters when one of their slaves behaved in this way !
    2) The detail of the “CHICOTE WHIP” by which Kareem punishes his white infidel slaves. Without any exaggeration, this is a pure STROKE OF GENIUS !
    That Chicote Whip by which “WHITE EUROPEANS COLONISTS USED ON THEIR BLACK AFRICAN SUBJECTS” and that now is used on the new white slaves, in a sort of revenge “for the sins of their father”.
    Even more sadistic and exciting it would be if that whip, in the rest of the story, will be used by a BLACK AFRICAN MASTER !

    Karel
    (CONTINUES BELOW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (CONTINUES FROM ABOVE)
    Let me add also that this detail of the Chicote whip, used in the past by “WHITE EUROPEANS COLONISTS USED ON THEIR BLACK AFRICAN SUBJECTS” and that now is used on the new white slaves, in a sort of revenge “for the sins of their father”……… brings to my mind the “ideas” for even other stories or possible future developments of this story.
    Shortly and without entering into historical details for now: during the “colonialist” and “anti-colonialist” wars of Whiter Europeans on Africa (that started WELL BEFORE the 19th and 20th century) there were not only black Africans enslaved by whites, but also (even if in fewer but important cases) also WHITES (generally captured soldiers) ENSLAVED BY BLACK lords and chieftains (for Africans the possession of white slaves was always a signal of the greatest wealth and power !)
    How exciting it might be to develop in some stories a few of these historical episodes that led to the enslavement of whites by Africans !
    Nobody better than you, Chris, might make of these stories outstandingly beautiful msterpieces

    Karel

    ReplyDelete