Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Thursday 9 May 2019

The Senator's Son

Being the son of a Roman senator has its advantages. Crafty slave-dealers are always eager to curry favour with my father and will allow me to "trial" a slave in the privacy of an inspection room.

Naturally, they hope I will recommend to my father that he buy the slave if i am satisfied!

Artwork by Amalaric: the text is mine

1 comment:

  1. I love the subtlety of this image. The posture and look of resignation on the slave's face lets us know that the slave is certainly aware that its fate depends entirely on how well it pleases and satisfies this visiting stranger...just one more of many who have tested its skills over the past week before another auction day.
    It can only hope to be purchased as a personal toy for some wealthy owner instead of being acquired by the owner of a cheap, second-class brothel...where groups of soldier might pool their money to share using it for a few hours or for a night.

    ReplyDelete