Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 1 May 2019


The Crusader.

Captured in battle, this Frankish Crusader now faces a bleak future as a slave.

Slave-dealer: "Please feel free to inspect the slave. This Nasrani dog was born to be a slave!"

Buyer: "But he is new to slavery, is he not?"

Slave-dealer: "Recently captured and this is the first time he has been offered for sale. Feel his body; run your hands over him and gauge the strength of is muscles which haven't as yet, been torn by hard labour."

Buyer: "The slave is well-put together and very strong. I am always looking for robust, young slaves to work in my fields. But I would see more of him before deciding. Can I see all of the slave in his total nakedness?"

Slave-dealer: "Certainly! Will I have one of my slaves strip him? Or is that a task you want to perform?"

Buyer: Yes! With your permission, I will unwrap the 'goods' and inspect them for myself."

Artwork by Amalaric: the text is mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment