Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 13 May 2019


Purchased for the House of Antonius (Baron:2007)

This is one of my all-time favourite images of slavery created by Baron back in 2007. As is his right, Baron called this work "Purchased for the House of Antonius" and, in my view, it does capture the essence of slavery in all its rawness as we see a victorious Roman Centurion leading a newly bought, freshly branded, young, barbarian slave into captivity.

This picture caused me to begin to write a story I called "Glaucus of Korinthos" which dealt with the destruction of the Greek city of Corinth by the Romans and the enslavement of all her citizens shortly before the destruction of Carthage in Africa.

I never did get around to finishing that story but seeing this image once more, I am inspired to do so in the near future.

Artwork by Baron: the text is mine.

5 comments:

  1. I fully agree: this is one of the most beautiful creations by Baron, an outstanding Artist, certainly one of the top ones in erotic graphical Art. I already knew this magnificent work.
    But what excites me the most, Chris, in this post is to read that you intend to continue and finish your unfinished “GLAUCUS OF KORINTHOS” one of the most splendid gems among your many masterpieces.
    I read the existing six Chapters of that story with powerful delight and excitement and with boundless admiration for its Author. And now the news that you intend to restart its writing and to complete it, fills me with emotion, new excitement and gratitude.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will someone please give us new-comers a link to where to find "GLAUCUS OF KORINTHOS"...or at least a hint of where to look???? PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean-Christophe15 June 2019 at 14:39

    Massa Warren, firstly thank you for your comments. They are most welcome as they add further interest to my posts.

    "Glaucus Of Korinthos" can be found at nifty.org under Gay male/authoritarian/ historical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am looking forward to reading the rest of glaucus. i love that story so far. (of course, all your stories are great)

    ReplyDelete