Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 10 July 2021

 Palace Slaves

A Jean-Christophe story in the making! Some of you would know that Chris hasn't been writing in recent times because of a health issue. I have been assisting him as best I can and part of that is checking his past works. Surprisingly, I have found a number of previously unposted stories some of which are incomplete. 

This unpublished story, written a few years back, is one such yarn  which appealed to me and I am posting it here for the first time. I ll leave it to you to decide if you like it or not.

Chris is a longtime admirer of the superb artwork of Theo Blaze and we decided to use some of his art to illustrate the story. Our thanks to Theo for his inspiring works which are among Chris's favourites.

This is an explicit story meant only for adult readers. All character depicted in this story - as in all of Chris's storytelling are over the legal age of eighteen years. If you are under the legal age please leave NOW!!!!!

The Royal Slave 

Part 1 

Part 1:The Second Son

My name is Sanjay and I am a slave.

I haven’t always been in this unhappy condition: until recently, I had lived an exalted life of unimaginable luxury and privilege as the second son of my father, Gahendra the king of a medium sized but prosperous, mountainous kingdom. My older brother, Pradhi was the crown prince to my father’s throne – a position which barring unforeseen circumstances I could never aspire to – and this left me free to live my life in the way I wanted. My brother had all the responsibilities of being crown prince while I indulged myself in a life of unchallenged luxury.

There were those among my father’s advisors who criticised me for being too frivolous and even described me as dissolute in comparison to my older, more serious brother as he was prepared for eventual kingship. What these courtiers failed to grasp was the frustration of being the king’s second son and junior heir. I was, in every sense, just the “spare to the heir” who would never be anything other than an ineffectual, junior member of the ruling royal family.

It was impressed on me at an early age that I had to accept my lower position within the monarchy. In m boyhood days this didn’t affect me greatly other than that my education was very different to that of Pradhi. While he was schooled in kingship, matters of state, politics and diplomacy, I on the other hand was educated for a lesser supporting role to my father and brother possibly a future emissary or diplomat to the surrounding kingdoms who were perpetually a war with one another.

I was also trained in the art of warcraft; by tradition, my ultimate role as the king’s second son would be as the head of the royal army and so, from an early age, I was trained in areas of combat, defence and military strategy. This allowed me to expend my youthful energy despite my young age of eighteen years and gave me something to look forward to at a later date. Meanwhile, the army was in the very capable hands of my father’s younger brother, Prince Mahavir and his son, Prince Tanvir.

Later in my teens, I came to understand my true position in the royal hierarchy – that of never being anything other than “second best” and this did irritate me to the extent that I decided to compensate by using my privileged position to indulge with the noble sons of my father’s courtiers in a profligate lifestyle of hunting, feasting and whoring. My father turned a “blind eye” to my lifestyle – no doubt recognising the frustrations of my true status as his minor son. It could be said he indulged me and despite occasional criticism from his counselors, he allowed me a great deal of latitude.

Our kingdom was stable – thanks to the efforts of my uncle, Prince Mahavir who maintained strict order among the smaller, squabbling kingdoms which surround us. They seemed to be constant quarreling among themselves which gave way to frequent skirmishes among them. As long as their squabbles didn’t impact on the affairs of our kingdom, my father never interfered in their tiresome wars which usually resulted in the taking of many prisoners who were then sold into slavery. Our kingdom profited from this and our slave-markets were seldom empty and generated much wealth.

Slavery is endemic in our part of the world and it is inconceivable to think of life without slaves to serve us. They are the powerhouses of our kingdom and the generators of much wealth. Slaves serve in all areas of our daily lives. They provide the constant labour for our agriculture, the brute strength for construction works, mines and quarries and serve us in our homes and bed-chambers. They are also wonderful pack-animals and provide the motive power in our mountainous terrain moving heavy loads of produce along narrow, steep, winding paths over mountains and down into t the deep valleys and connecting communities with one another.

Naturally, my father was the owner of many slaves – the exact number was unknown – but the royal palace was staffed by hundreds of slaves all wearing the royal brand on their bodies. They served as cooks, waiters, body-slaves, gardeners, grooms in the royal stables and as litter-bearers in the frequent religious and ceremonial processions as the king and his entourage moved among the people on holy days and festivals.

The majority of the palace slaves are males although there are female slaves used as hand-maidens to the women of the royal household. Males are stronger and more robust and therefore they are more productive and were preferred by my father. The female slaves serve a secondary, important role as breeding-stock for future generations of new slaves and the king maintained a compound where males and females were bred like any other domestic stock.

Therefore, I grew up surrounded by slaves who pandered to my every want and need; my wish was their immediate command or they would be severely punished by caning. My father eschewed the use of the whip on his household slaves for fear of marring their physical beauty. The whip was only used on extreme occasions after which the wretched slave was banished from court and put to hard labour in a quarry or on a construction site.

My personal preference was for the male slaves and unlike my brother, I had absolutely no interest in females. To be truthful, at the onset of puberty, I realised my preference for male-on-male sex and I took full advantage of the slaves at my disposal. I have lost count of how many slave arses I have fucked over the years but they would number in the hundreds. My royal rod was forever eager in seeking out a slave’s tight hole or deep throat to satisfy my insatiable lust for the male body.

For me, the naked male body stood at the pinnacle of evolution. Fortuitously, my father kept his slaves stark naked or, only when absolutely necessary, in a state minimal nudity with the barest scrap of cloth covering the slave’s nakedness. And I wholeheartedly approved for I was always aroused by the sight of a naked, male slave with an imposing physique, superb musculature and handsome features. I mean what connoisseur of the male body doesn’t salivate at the sight of a well-rounded, high jutting arse and a delightful pleasure package of a generous cock and heavy ball-sac swinging freely the muscular thighs of a fully nude slave boy.

My father’s preference for keeping his slaves stark naked differed markedly from mine. His reasons were practical; my own was prurient and driven by lust. The king’s decision was based on the secret fear that most slave-owners harbour about their slaves especially if the slaves number in the hundreds as they did within the royal palace compound. Slave-owners exploit their slaves most cruelly and yet they secretly fear them should they rise up in rebellion against their masters. My father is oft-given to quoting the story of Spartacus and to this end, he kept the palace slaves naked so they had no places of concealment on their bodies for weapons.

I always regarded my father’s fears as unfounded – after all the palace is well protected by my uncle’s army – and I feared no slave.

In my spare time I frequented the city’s slave-traders and their markets; especially after an influx of newly captured slaves from the interminable squabbles beyond our borders. There was nothing I enjoyed more than poking around the slave-pens and I was given “carte blanche” by the slavers to intimately inspect their livestock and should I desire it, even to “try before I buy”. Usually, my visits resulted in a “gift” from an obsequious trader thanking me for my royal patronage of his humble establishment. Needless to say, I never refused such gifts and acquired a number of highly desirable slaves who serve me in my private apartments in the palace.

As can be seen, I lived a somewhat idyllic life without true purpose, Eventually, I accepted I would always play second place to my older brother and I gave myself over to the pursuit of earthly pleasures.

My life seemed assured; however, no one truly controls his own fate. That is in the “hands of the gods” and soon my life changed irrevocably and for the worst.

 

To be continued ………………

 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful story, I'm already looking forward to the second part! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pote. We are working on the next chapter. This story was loosely suggested by an incident in a Himalayan kingdom some years ago and was never posted at the time. More recently and co-incidentally, the issue of the "second son" has become a topic of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and wish that Jean-Christophe will continue and complete this very beautiful and intriguing story.
    Even if the historical period and the geographical place of this story, seems fully different from the time and geography of a historical real event that this story recalls to my mind (see below) , I do not know why but this narration and scene, with its gorgeous young “concubine boys” and a lustful young (Muslim ?) Prince ….. recalls to my mind the episode that the Greek historian George Sphrantzes narrates as an eyewitness about the conquest and fall of Constantinople in 1453 under the power of the young Ottoman Sultan Mehmet II.
    Many tens of thousands Christians were captured in that fall and all of them were sold as slaves, flooding the Slave Markets of the Ottoman Empire and of the whole Middle East.
    However many of them were given as “gifts” to the noblest Turks and to the Ottoman military generals.
    In particular, the young Sultan chose as “spoils of war” fifty of the most beautiful teenage Greek boys and lads for his Third (i.e. Male) Harem (called also the “Page Harem”) as well as fifty of the prettiest girls for his two “normal” Female Harems.
    George Sphrantzes, who was not only an eye-witness of those dramatic events, but whose 15 years old son Joannis was unluckily among those young Greek slaves chosen of the Male Harem of the Turkish Sultan, narrates with the greatest sorrow, that, for humiliating even more the defeated Greeks, the young Sultan wanted to start from personally raping the Greek boys and lads even before than the girls.
    Ten very young Greek male slaves were chosen, among the most beautiful lads and also among the captured sons of the noblest Greek families.
    The young Sultan had with them an almost “endless” homosexual orgy in which he repeatedly raped all his poor adolescent Christian male slaves for as long as ten days ! (at that time, Mehmet II was just 21 years old and a very vigorous and virile young man).
    I do not know why, but this story and illustration recalls to my mind that real historical event of the Fall of Constantinople.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete