Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 31 July 2021


Sailor, Beware! by Etienne
Page 1:

 I am a long time fan of the fabulous works of Etienne whose drawings and their descriptions are legendary. This epic series in particular is one of my favourites as I know it to be with so many others of our genre. Most of us, at one time or another, have fantasied about being kidnapped and sold into slavery in the Middle East. And I know from posts to other places that this theme of sailors, soldiers or oilfield workers being enslaved is a popular one. 

Obviously, Etienne knew this and this work reflects his understanding of what motivates the "slave mentality" so many of us enjoy. 

Please enjoy the series as we imagine ourselves as either Cal or Jake.


No comments:

Post a Comment