Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Blog

Currently, I am establishing a back-up "Slaves through the Ages" blog at bdsmlr.org which will be similar to this site. However, as there is more flexibility at bdsmlr.org in what they allow you to post, some posts will differ. 

With the loss of my tumblr blogs, I am conscious of the content of the posts I make to this site and err on the side of caution.

And of course, I have the added assurance should I lose one site, I still have another so all is not lost as was the case with tumblr.

Should you be interested, the link to the new site which I should warn is still in the preliminary stages is as follows:

http://SlavesthroughtheAges.bdsmlr.com/

Chris 

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    thank you very much for the new Blog. I have visited it and it looks FABULOUS even if it is still at its very first stages.
    A long and prosperous ..... and exciting ! ....... life to the new Blog from all your admirers

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karel for your comments. The new blog is still in the developmental stage at the moment and I need to experiment more. I am unsure as to how it should be used - similar to this one - or something entirely different. Feed back and suggestions on what the readers want would be very helpful too.

      Delete