Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 8 July 2020

A simple choice.

"The choice is yours to make, Nasrani! Submit to becoming a slave and yielding your infidel mouth and ass to an Arab master or lose you balls and become a neutered dog condemned to spend the rest of your miserable days serving as a eunuch in a harem. Quickly, make your choice; I grow impatient!"

Artwork by the great Madahv. The text is mine.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    when I say that you are an unrivalled Artist in writing about erotic and sadistic situations, I have in mind also splendid “Cameos” like the above one: few concise lines that describe a full story !
    Oh, my great writer, how much I’d like that one day you will develop such a situation and scene inside a much longer scene and story !

    Karel

    ReplyDelete