Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 6 July 2020

Cover Art:

I have always liked the old style "cover art" used to visually to arouse our interest in a comic or novel. 

And whose interest wouldn't be spiked by a cover such as the one displayed here. The sight of near naked galley-slaves straining at the oars would have aroused my interest and I would have bought the comic or novel just for the suggestion of what it contained.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right, Chris.
    Your observation makes my mind go back to my younger years, especially my teenage years.
    I remember that it happened more than once that I found myself in the situation you describe: i.e. seeing in a newsstand or in a bookshop, displayed a comic, a magazine or a novel that showed, on its cover, sturdy young men bound or tortured or enslaved etc.
    With how much anxiety and simulated indifference, as much as I could, I was buying that comic, magazine or novel ….. with the impression that the seller was gazing at me, with derisory and spiteful eyes and a smirk, thinking in his mind: “Ah, you filthy faggot-boy ! …… you want to buy this for wanking !”.
    Of course it was not true, and the man was minding fully different things …… but I still remember that very unpleasant impression, that however was also an EXCITEMENT !

    Karel

    ReplyDelete