Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 27 October 2019


Where it all began for me.

I first saw this old black and white drawing when I was a boy. From memory, it illustrated a chapter on corsair pirates in a book I was given as a birthday gift. It impact on me at that time was enormous and was to remain long-lasting continuing up to the present.

As an impressionable lad struggling with my emerging gay sexuality, this picture resonated with me. I immediately identified with the galley slaves - I still do - and imagined myself as a naked, sweating Christian slave of the corsair pirates chained to an oar and labouring under their cruel whips. That fantasy still remains with me to this day and gives me much erotic pleasure. 

In fact, I felt the need to search for more stories with this theme and the next story I read was "The Sea Hawk" by the early 20th century author Rafael Sabatini. In some ways, his words are a little out of fashion but his description of galley slaves resonated with me. I still have my original copy which is never far from my reach. It too, helped define who I am.

Seeing this picture for the first time  awakened within me desires and needs I never knew I had. It revealed my true self which is that I was born with a slave's nature and it opened up my life to the one I now follow unapologetically. I am, by inclination, a slave born to serve stronger men and do so gladly. 

Understanding my true slave nature has made my life rich and fulfilling and so this drawing is very "special" to me.

Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment