Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Monday 28 October 2019


A fortuitous event.

I, Karelius, proud senator of Rome have every reason to smile.

Today, as is my habit, I had my litter-slaves carry me to the slave-market of that scoundrel, Volpiscus, a man not to be trusted but he does have some of the best slaves on offer. I went not to buy necessarily but because I like to wander among the slave-pens and peruse the animals incarcerated there as they await their sale.

I love the sight of so much naked muscle waiting to be utilised and the naked, fear induced sweaty bodies packed tightly together so that they barely have room to move about. I enjoy looking into their eyes and seeing the hopelessness and apprehension mirrored there as they consider their bleak futures as "slaves of Rome."

To me slaves are simply livestock the same as any other domesticated animal and they do have their own particular odour which many find unpleasant. However, the combination of smells - the sweat, the grime, the testosterone, the spilled semen and the bodily wastes - are what give a slave his distinctive smell and defines him as a mere beast.

Today, I was in luck! Volpiscus had just received a shipment of new slaves from far off Britannia. It seems the savage barbarians had staged a rebellion against Rome's authority which was swiftly put down by Rome's glorious legions. As a result, thousands of these barbarian Britons had been rounded up and marched off into slavery.

Although not intending to buy, this was an excellent opportunity to add to my slave-herd. The voyeur in me enjoyed appraising the slaves and choosing the strongest and fittest who will be put to work in my stone-quarry.

Pictured is my selection - all strong, robust slaves with the promise  of at least three year's working in my quarry; life expectancy for a slave toiling in the quarries is short. 

Tomorrow, they will be branded, collared and shackled and put to work hewing building blocks of stone for Rome's aqueducts. And naturally, they'll loose those ridiculous scraps of cloth which cover their genitals. As I have stated - slaves are animals and their natural state is one of total nakedness. 

Volpiscus tells me these barbaric Britons like to decorate their bodies with blue woad. I will continue to decorate their bodies not with woad but with the whips of my overseers. The lash can lay interesting patterns on naked backs and arses.

In a couple of days, I will have my litter-slaves carry me out to the quarry, where from the comfort and shade of my litter, I will watch as these new slaves toil to help make me richer than I  already am. I will listen to the rattling of their chains, the clanging of their metal tools against stubborn stone, the crackling of whips and their cries of pain as cruel leather lacerates soft, yielding flesh. 

Picture by Amalaric; the text is mine.


2 comments:

  1. This is a very special post for me, because I had the privilege of being present in person, accompanying my noble friend Karelius, at this event, that is narrated and illustrated in this post.
    This is actually just the first time that Karelius visited the slave-store of the despicable Volpiscus to buy new male-flesh, after that he heard that as many as 15,000 new prisoners of war from Britannia were flooding the Slave Markets of Rome. I had the privilege of accompanying him in this shopping; but I know that, in the following days, he has returned to this store other six or seven times, buying in total from Volpiscus, for his service, 258 gigantic and herculean young Britons ……. that of course are to be added to the much more numerous 6,850 Britannic war-captives that Karelius had previously bought wholesale by the victorious Generals of the military campaign in Britain.

    Here in the picture you can just see 11 magnificently tall and brawny captured young warriors, immobilized at attention and aligned along a wall of one of the four “private inspection-rooms” of Volpiscus’ store.
    Actually there were other 39 young Britons aligned along the other three walls of this room, for a total of 50 gorgeous male slaves ready for the body-inspection by Karelius just in this room ……. and Volpiscus had lined up and displayed other 160 herculean young Britannian warriors in his other private inspection – rooms, for a total of 210 magnificent male slaves, from which the noble Senator could carefully choose the most gorgeous male-flesh.
    This picture was taken just a few seconds before that Karelius and I started to strip to stark-nudity these displayed young bulls tearing off the dirty rags used to cover their huge endowments.

    Karelius showed a superior skill in inspecting, extremely thoroughly and in all minimal details, such magnificent displayed male muscles and such gorgeous male flesh.
    He indefatigably continued for more than five hours in feeling the muscles, hefting the genitals, checking the mass and hardness of pectorals, arms and thighs, testing the tightness and the virginity of anuses etc.etc. Admirable man, indefatigable Man !

    I confess that however strongly attracted and excited by all these 160 marvelous young Britons, I couldn’t equal his outstanding activity.
    With his permission and following Karelius, I too felt huge muscles, inspected warm mouths, thrust two of my fingers into many and many virgin arses, grabbed in my hand and hefted huge testicles, viciously squeezing and twisting them for testing the slave’s resistance to physical pain etc.etc. ……. but I confess that after having thoroughly inspected in all body details 78 young Britannic Herculeses, I was fully exhausted !
    I had the sit down on a comfortable chair; and, while Karelius continued indefatigably his thorough inspection of the displayed slaves, Volpiscus very kindly offered to me not only a cup of excellent chilled Iberian wine to sip, but also a breathtakingly beautiful 18 years old Greek slave-lad, who, kneeling between my opened thighs, with his warm mouth, sent me into the most heavenly raptures for three times.
    Eventually, when Karelius had finished his endless examinations, 37 new Britannic slaves, the best of the best of young and muscular male flesh available in all Rome, were leashed in three long rows behind his litter …… and we returned home.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete