Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 25 October 2019

An explanation and apology!

Some of you might have noticed my prolonged absence from posting to this blog and I sincerely apologise for my neglect.

Essentially, I am a very private person - although many know me by my writer's name, "Jean-Christophe" or simply as Chris - I prefer not to share the more intimate detail of my life publicly.

Suffice to say, since June, many things have happened to upset the normal harmony of my life. I don't want to expand on these except to say they were traumatic involving a deep personal grief at the death of a close loved one and then a resultant prolonged illness from which I am still recovering.

Now, I am taking the first, tentative steps in returning to my normal life and I ask that you accept my sincere apologies and respect my privacy.

Please bear with me!

Kind regards,
Chris

6 comments:

  1. Hello Chris. I am sorry for your loss but i am glad you are back in this blog. I also hope to find the continuation of the adventures of Nova Baiae et River Bends on Nifty because you are my best autours ever regarding slavery stories. I sent you a much longer email from enak@gmx.fr and hope we will get intouch as we we used to. Chears..
    . Ludovic from Paris ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ludovic, Thank you for your comments which I really appreciate. These past few months have been a black period in my life and your words of support mean a lot. I am recovering from my illness and I am feeling stronger and more confident. As you can see from my recent posts here, my enthusiasm is returning and very soon, i hope to have the inspiration to write once more.

      I did receive your most welcome recent message and I read it with interest. I will reply to it more fully very shortly.

      Once again, thank you for your support and rds of encouragement

      Delete
    2. Great ! Take your time and take care. Ludovic

      Delete
  2. Dear Chris,
    please, you do not need to apologize. All of us, your friends and admirers, are close to you in your mourning and share your grief for this tragedy.
    We have passed months in anxiety for not having news about you; but now, in spite of the horrible past events, we are enheartened in knowing that you are trying to restart your normal life and recover from your terrible physical and psychological trials. All of us are close to you with all out affection and friendship.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karel, Thank you for the sentiments expressed in you comments. Yes it has been a very difficult year for me - one which I never anticipated the events that took place. I guess it's true to say I didn't handle my situation well. Normally, I am a rationalist and take things in my stride. This time however, I gave way to my despondency. However, ! am returning to my former self helped by the fact that i love contributing to this blog and from the support I received from so many readers who are special to me. As you know I am the consummate, consensual slave and this blog allows me to express my innermost thoughts, erotic fantasies and dreams of being a true slave.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you, slavery nowadays must be consensual so the great interest in your stories is to built a world where you can enter and exit safely, a world where slavery is harsh, where the Masters have absolute power and where slaves are just animals. Beautifull animals but mere properties nonetheless to be used for the sole benefit of their Masters.
      Yet i think it may be possible to create a twilight zone where we could live slavery as a way of life trying to emulate yours stories and the roman history for some days in some secluded place. Of course one must makes some concessions to safe sex and safety. For instance instead of slave branding you can use fake tatooes on the ass cheek and torso of a slave. After a few days toiling in the sun the Master's mark will be imprinted for quite a long time. If you are practising pony training, the slave must be barefoot but it will need some time to get calloused feet so you need not to ask the same amount of work as a real slave... etc. etc. At the end everyone must be happy. The Masters have fulfilled their lust for power and the slave will be in better shape and well tanned !
      From enak@gmx.fr

      Delete