Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 14 February 2021


 Note: After a long absence, one of my favourite artists, royaltyalterego has just published this latest work. And he has graciously given me his permission to interpret it in my own words.

Becoming a slave: Part 1

I haven't always been a slave. In the recent past, I had been a successful lawyer working in London and i gave no thought to slavery or its unfortunate victims. True, I knew slaves existed in other parts of the world well away from my comfort zone of the UK and the EU and they played no part in my rarefied and privileged world. It was simply a case of "out of sight and out of mind" and I never gave slavery a second thought as I lived my self-indulgent lifestyle of owning an exclusive riverside apartment, driving an expensive imported car, wearing the most expensive clothes and I frequently enjoyed holidays on sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches or glistening Swiss ski-fields.

I was in my mid-twenties and had a bright future ahead of me. Already, i was recognised as one of the smartest minds in the legal practice I work with and I was well remunerated for my work as I industriously built up my client base.

Yes, life was indeed good to me and I lived it to the fullest!

Then, I was assigned a client from Eastern Europe who did concern me. On handling his affairs I suspected all wasn't as it seemed and some of his activities were "questionable' to say the least. Professionally, I was duty-bound to raise my doubts with him and he became visibly annoyed at my perceived interference in his affairs. The fact that he couldn't persuade me to turn a "blind eye" to his nefarious activities further angered him and thus my fate was sealed. The client simply used his underworld connections to simply make me "disappear" from London and i ended up in a clandestine slave-processing plant somewhere in the Balkans.

here, i was stripped naked and placed in chains and trained rigorously to prepare me for my future life as a slave. At first, I was an unwilling pupil and i was subjected to the cane and the leather strap to no avail. Finally, with their patience exhausted my trainers strung me up by the wrists and I was flogged with a heavy whip. I can truthfully say it took just five strokes of the whip to break my spirit and turn me into a submissive slave. After the third stroke i was begging for mercy and promised to co-operate with my slave-handlers. Once released, I quickly knelt at their feet in submission. I found it took very little pain to turn me from a proud free man into a craven slave.

After my whipping, I became a willing student and participant as I underwent further training to turn me from a proud professional into a broken-spirited slave Whose only purpose in future was to work hard and serve the interests of a Master after I was sold at auction.

Dedicated to royaltyalterego and his magnificent work of slave art. As a Master, he understands the true nature of slavery which accords with my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment