Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Hi,

Re my blogs at bdsmlr.

For some inexplicable reason not explained by the administrators, I am unable to access or to post to my associate sites at bdsmlr. 

Frustratingly, no amount of effort on my part allows me to access my "Slaves Through the Ages' or "The White Slaves in Africa' groups and I suspect that like Yahoo and Google, we are about to loose yet another outlet for our genre. If this is so, then it is to be deeply regretted.

From the many comments I have read at the bdsmlr site, others are experiencing a range of issues which indicates all is not well.

For now, I have given up trying to re-establish contact with bdsmlr or to make any further posts to their site. I regret this very much but time doesn't permit me to continue with what is proving a futile exercise.

I hope this is only a temporary problem and that the administrators of bdsmlr are working on a solution but with the lack of any explanation from them as to what is really happening behind the scenes, I fear the worst.

Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment