Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Sunday 22 March 2020

COVID-19

I know I am stating the obvious, but the COVID-19 virus is now very much a part of our lives. I feel it will be the defining moment for these current generations as much as the two world wars and the Great Depression were for previous ones.

I am no expert on coronavirus but I know enough to be scared and concerned for all my family and friends which include all who follow this blog. Each one of you is special to me and I ask that you take care of yourselves and one another. And please help and support those in your communities who are unable to look out for themselves. 

We are moving into new territory and we should heed the advice of the health and medical experts and follow any government directives given to us. 

Most of all, I wish you well and I ask that you all take care of yourselves!

Regards,
Chis 

1 comment:

  1. Chris, thanks for your kind words and wishes and for your care for all your friends and admirers.
    We reciprocate to you the same feelings.

    Take care also for tourelf, our dear friend

    Karel

    ReplyDelete