Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 30 June 2020


The litter-bearers

This is more of a 'reaching-out' than a post, although the picture does deal with one of my favourite themes of slaves being used as naked beasts-of-burden. 

Before tumblr changed their rules in late 2018, I had a similar blog with them and I came into contact with a Master from Central America who was just starting out as an erotic slave artist with his own blog called "Royalty Alter Ego" and the above picture is one of his works.

It was my pleasure to work with him and to post some of his works on my blog; indeed, we co-operated on a series concerning a slave plantation where he supplied the illustrations and I provided the text. We/we worked as Master and slave on this project to give it realism and I treated him with the respect due to any other master.

Sadly, I lost contact with him as a result of tumblr's decision to disallow posts they considered unsuitable and I don't have his email address. I would very much like to hear from him and to see how his art is progressing. 

I hope that he might occasionally visit this blog and if so, I would ask that he please contact me. "Master", I would love to hear from you. 

1 comment:

  1. This is also one of my favourite themes about slaves. Not only the labour of litter-bearers was extremely exhausting, one of the worst toils, from the standpoint of outstanding physical exertion and fatigue, that might occur to an unlucky slave …… not only it was extremely degrading, because in few other labours for slaves the slaves were really degraded ro the most abject level of “transport animals” like in the toil of litter-bearers ….. but even more (as e.g. tell us many ancient Roman authors) the very close physical contact between the Master or Mistress and the slaves during the travel, was very often the reason for stunningly wicked painful and cowardly acts of sadism towards the helpless poor slaves, exposed as defenceless objects to the fury, rage, nerves …. or even simply, to the boredom of the Master or Mistress during the long travels; spurred like mules, whipped with quirts like horses, even goaded to blood with pointed steel goads, exactly like the ones used for oxen !
    Few other fates and slave-labors were as atrocious and degrading and heavy as the one of litter-bearers …… apart from perhaps the toil of galley slaves.
    But “human-transport” by litter-bearers was so comfortable for the Master that this way of travelling was extremely appreciated and very widely used in ancient Rome by rich people, owners of thousands of slaves.
    And from the perspective of the Master ….. I totally agree !

    Karel

    ReplyDelete