Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Saturday 4 January 2020


The new slave's first time 

"Slave, shuck down and get your straight boi, virgin ass up onto the bed!"

"Yes, Master! How does Master want to take me? Doggy fashion or flat on my back with my legs over my shoulders and my ass raised, Master?"

"On your back I think slave. As this is your first time, I want to look into your face as I use your ass."



Picture sourced from the internet and the text is mine.



1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with this Master.
    Especially in raping for the first time a still anally virgin male slave ....... and even more, a straight boy, like in this case ! ..... the best position is to impale his unexplored arse with the boy laying on his back, so that his face is close to his Master's face.

    There is nothing more exciting that seeing in his eyes and in his facial expressions and grimaces, the irrepressible terror, shame and disgust for what he's obliged to suffer.
    And when eventually his Master's long and thick cock fully penetrates and painfully stretches and tears his virgin and still too tight sphincter and guts, to hear, almost in your ears, his hardly repressed screams and moans of awful pain and of desperate shame !

    Yes, that is for sure the best position for raping for the first time and deflowering a virgin male anus !

    Don't you agree ?

    Master Karel

    ReplyDelete