Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Tuesday 7 January 2020


Nova Baiae Chapter 11
"Bend and spread!"

The new slave, Chrysos, formerly known as Rhodri Fraser, is being examined by the odious Senator Maximus who commands him to 

"Slave, bend and spread! I need to check out the tightness of your ass. Spread those ass-cheek further so I can see what's hidden between them."

What follows is humiliating for Chrysos; his body is aflame with the red-hot shame of being digitally examined by the lecherous Maximus.

"Slave, your ass is very tight and you'll struggle to accommodate me. You need stretching and opening up. Not to worry, I have the perfect tool for that. My slave, Niger is hung like a stallion."

Artwork by Amalaric. This is an imagined scene from my story, Nova Baiae and the text is mine

1 comment:

  1. I can’t really find adequate words for expressing all my enormous excitement and enthusiasm in reading the latest, superb chapters of NOVA BAIAE’s story where the gorgeous young male slaves are prepared for their degrading sale, like animals, brutally inspected, in their helpless bodies, by prospective buyers and are then brutally auctioned to the highest bidder.
    In these Chapters in particular, Jean-Christophe really is attaining an unrivalled climax of literary, erotic and sadistic true Art, for which I want to publicly express to him all my boundless admiration and thanks.
    I have been an ardent admirer and fan of his marvelous erotic stories for many years, and many of his past stories have been for me the most beautiful and arousing sadistic stories that I ever read.
    However, in some ways, I would say that, especially in these most recent Chapters of NOVA BAIAE, Jean-Christophe is almost surpassing himself.
    Chris, allow me to say that I do hope that you will “dwell” a lot, through several Chapters, in describing this preparation to sale and the following auctions of the slaves in the most minute and thorough details, because this is truly an incomparable acme and landmark of your exceptional excellence in erotic BDSM literature.

    In this additional post, about the humiliating and vicious body-inspection of the gorgeous new slave Chrysos (aka Rhodri Fraser) by the loathsome, old and ugly Senator Maximus, both the Art of another superb artist like Amalaric, as well as the short text added here, really enrapture me.

    Thank you, very much and the warmest congratulations from one of your most enthusiastic admirers

    Karel

    P.S. as a very personal observation …….. but again this is a question just of “personal tastes” ……… I need to say that I cannot agree with the “erotic preferences” of Senator Maximus.
    He seems to somehow “dislike” the fact that the gorgeous newly enslaved Chysos is till fully virgin in his ass; and he seems to consider even as an “annoying” detail and almost as a “defect” the fact that obviously his virgin, so far never penetrated anus is very, very tight.
    Personally, in a similar situation, I would consider a young slave’s anal virginity as a further VERY PRECIOUS QUALITY, that adds much value to his beautiful body and strong sex-appeal ……… a very exciting and lovable additional “feature” that makes for the new Master even more enrapturing to rape and deflower for the first time the virgin, super-tight sphincter of his new “untouched” male slave.
    But, let me repeat, here it is a question just of personal tastes.
    However, allow me to observe that other men are probably agreeing with me ….. and were agreeing in the past.
    E.g. we know that in the Slave Markets of ancient Rome, a fully virgin beautiful slave-lad or slave-girl could easily fetch a knocking-down price that might be even two times higher than the price of a similar but no more a virgin, slave-boy or slave-girl, of equal age and beauty.

    ReplyDelete