Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Friday 29 May 2020

My apologies for the long break in posting to the blog.

It has been a while since my last post and for that I apologise. However, like the rest of the world, I am caught up in the COVID-19 pandemic and forced to work under the restrictions of being in isolation.

Sadly, there are been times when my patience is sorely tested but I guess I am not alone in feeling this. 

Today, marks the anniversary of one of the blackest days in the history of Western Civilisation and I couldn't allow it to pass without making a post to reflect this.

Chris 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Chris and thanks for posting again.
    No need for apologies, I do believe: all of us has been
    facing ...... and in several cases is still facing ! .....
    many and many problems in this so troubled and dramatic
    period.

    Welcome back again from all your admirers and friends.

    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris,
    This is so nice to have news from you.
    Hopefully things will going better. Here in Europe the pandemic seems to slow down considerably and we may even travel in the continent in July. Who knows i may visit Italy finaly...
    It is also good to have news from Master Karelius...
    Cheers !

    Enak (enak@gmx.fr)

    ReplyDelete