Warning





This is an adult site and anyone under the legal age of their respective jurisdiction should leave the blog immediately.


Pictures are sourced from the internet and where possible ownership of them is acknowledged. If you own a picture and want it removed, please contact me.


View my other blog, "Slave himar" at http://slavehimar.bdsmlr.com

Wednesday 15 April 2020


Being in COVID-19 isolation has given me the chance to tidy up my old files and in doing so, I have rediscovered so many email exchanges from former readers from years ago with whom I have lost contact. As I reread those emails, many pleasant memories came flooding back and I am feeling nostalgic. I wonder where they are now and how life has dealt with them. I wish I knew.

Writing opened up a whole new world for me and I truly appreciate the friendships I made as a result of it. My own life has been enriched by them. 

Another unforeseen consequence of trawling back through my files - and one which excites me enormously - was the discovery of an email sent to me back in 2013 by Amalaric in which he included twenty copies of his magnificent, erotic art some of which I'd forgotten about and haven't seen for years. From time to time, I want to share them with you and pay tribute to one who has contributed so much to our genre and has delighted and entertained us over the years and continues to do so even now.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Hello Chris, thank you for your posts and particularly for the last episode of Nova Baiae.
    I really loved the new adventures from the point of view of young Telemachus. So erotic is its experience of being led completly naked by its collar in the street of the roman city and how it was examined by the passers-by. Then again its meeting with its fellow slaves at Soterus Inn and the realisation that it is going to stay nude as an animal for for rest of its life. A lot of new feelings are surging in its mind. Can't wait to read about its new sexual experience at the service of its new owner and his patrons. Maybe Aeolus will help him to get up to the task and that some king of relationship could arouse between them. Just like Chrisus and Cleon, every pleasure between slaves is a stolen pleasure from their owner and Master: it may be a source of dire punishment but it is what makes the life of a slave still worth living...
    Also loved the concept of slave being a source of fertilisation for the very fields they are working in and how the piss is recycle as nutriment for the crops. Beside being very acurate and a green solution for the future it shows how slaves are just animals and regarded as livestock and ressources. When the shutdown will be over i so wish to be used as a slave in some sort of farm or mansion's gardens...
    Nice also to have news from you and from Master Karelius. Hope you are still well.

    énak (enak@gmx.fr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi enake,

    It's great to hear from you and thank you for your comments. Your contribution to the blog is much appreciated by me. I am pleased you enjoy "Nova Baiae". I enjoy writing it and the next chapter is almost ready for posting. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, slave Enak, I hope that you too are well.
    I fully share your enthusiasm for the fabulous chapters of NOVA BAIAE
    thanks to our uniquely great Chris.

    Master Karel

    ReplyDelete